Fire

Janna's POV

"Okay I'll tell you..But it's a secret.."

"Deal" me and Tom said in unison..Eyes filled with curiosity..Mrs Diaz sighed "Okay..Star is a princess and in a planet called..mooni..I think it was that..and Marcos..he's missing.." Mrs. Diaz said the last part sadly averting her eyes..I honestly feel bad for her..no one was with her..

Me and tom looked at each other..And then looked at Mrs. Diaz "Mrs Diaz..We'll find Marco for you..just..hung in there Okay..?" I said smiling softly at her..she smiled back..sadly..

Mrs Diaz smile turned into a confused expression.

"..But the question is..How are you not at all surprised that Stars a princess?" Mrs. Diaz said as she kept her hands on her hips..

Tom and Janna's POV

Shit.

Janna's POV

Me and Tom sweated nervously "E-Erm..she told us..well Tom already knew about her..but I kinda mistakenly heard it..sorry.." I said rubbing the back of my head in embarrassment..Tom just cracked a nervous smile.

"Whew! Thank god!" Mrs. Diaz said sighing in relief..Me and Tom raised our eyebrows,confused.

"I thought I was gonna explain all that hard stuff! I don't even understand mooni.." She said smiling..I just chuckled a bit "It's called Mewni,Mrs Diaz" I said in a joking tone.."Nah..it's mooni"Mrs Diaz said with a hit of sarcasm..Tom chuckled softly..

"Anyway..does Star know where Marco is? Why did she go anyway?" Tom said softly..Mrs Diaz sighed "Sadly no..but star said that she had some family thing or festival going on there.."

"Festival?..Wait a minute..the silver bell ball is coming! Shit..but why did she go?We already discussed everything.." Tom said has he bit his lip in anger..Mrs Diaz raised an eyebrow "Wait..ball? You getting in the way of my ship?" Mrs. Diaz said in a menacing tone..like she's about to fucking crush his bones.."What no-" Tom said scared but I interrupted as I snapped my fingers.

"Maybe Marco jumped in the portal with her!" I said..

"But Marco wasn't even there in the house when she went!"

"..so maybe he went early..?"

"But how-"

"Okay stop you two..maybe he wanted to go after her because she left her wand and left you unnoticed Mrs Diaz he's Marco after all..maybe Glossaryck did something..that prick always did that to me.." Tom said interrupting our conversation..I folded my arms "Who the heck is Glossaryck?" I said pursing my lips.."He-uh-Agh! The point is we don't know anything until we try to do it.." Tom said frustrated..I sighed and nodded and looked him in the eyes "Fine.."

"But how are you gonna go?" Mrs. Diaz said confused..tom smirked "Please step back a bit.and leave that to me!" He said lifting his hands in the air..step back a bit..? "Tom..? What are you doing?" I said as my eyes widened..oh no.he's gonna do a this spell..tom just turned his head back and smiled "Just trust me on this one,Babe" He said as he turned back facing front again..My eyes widen..Shit..why does he do that to me all the time..I thought as I blushed and tugged at my shirt..and slowly moved back with Mrs. Diaz

"Whatever you're doing..Don't break anything in the house..!" Mrs. Diaz said worried..My eyes turned into curiosity once again.."He won't break anything..but the question is..will he burn it..?" I said bringing my hand to my heart.."BURN IT!?" Mrs. Diaz shouted out loud as fire surrounded tom..and slowly lifted him into the air "Oh my god we are gonna die!" Mrs. Diaz said hugging me..I just kept my focus on tom..Just be careful..that's all I will say..Because you told me..that you weren't experienced as before..I thought as I bit my lip..

"Oh darkness before me and the flames..I command you to-Agh!" Tom said as he clutched his stomach as the fire slowly burned down.."Tom!" I said reaching out to him..but Mrs. Diaz held me back "Let him..you do trust him do you..? besides you don't want to be roasted chicken do ya..?"She said..my expression softened..I do trust him..

"I-it's alright..I am okay.."

"Just..just hang in there okay!?"I said to him..he just smiled.

Tom slowly got up and lifted himself into the air again..as flames surrounded him..His eyes turned fiery red..I gulped.."Oh darkness before me and the flames..I command you to bring fourth a portal designed to destroy and desire..!" He said as a giant glowing circle appeared beneath him..he..he did it! He actually did it! I said as my face lit up with delight..Tom plopped down on the floor..I quickly released my self from the hug which Mrs. Diaz gave me and ran towards tom.

I ran towards him and slowly lifted him into his feet..He has bruises everywhere.."You idiot..You told me that was a bad spell for you do..why did you do it?" I said softly..he just smirked weakly at me.."Sometimes..everybody has to face hard things in life..But..I..at least I finally..did it.." Tom choked out..I sighed and looked at the huge portal he made for us.."I don't understand you tom..but that was really cool what you did back there.." I said smiling softly at him.he did a weak smile back.."Thanks.."

"I-is it over?" Mrs. Diaz said hurdling in the corner..me and tom sweat dropped

"Y-yeah it's done but you won't be..happy with the results of your house.."

Mrs. Diaz turned around

"..MY HOUSE!"