"Album"

Janna's POV

"...MY HOUSE!" Mrs. Diaz exclaimed as she saw half of the house burnt..(Including the whole sofa..RIP sofa)

Well..she has half of it..at least..

"Sorry Mrs Diaz.." I said while still holding an injured tom on my shoulder..Mrs Diaz turn to face me..She puffed her cheeks trying to look terrifying "Y-y-you..W-w-Sigh..I cant do it!" Mrs. Diaz said embarrassed as she was hiding her hands with her face..

"N-nice attempt though.." Me and tom said in unison..sweat dropping..Well at least..she's trying to be terrifying..

"E-Erm guys the portal is gonna close in 30 mins..And I don't wanna do that again.." Tom grunted..My expression soften as I turned to tom who was resting on my shoulder "Are you sure you can go..? You are pretty beaten up..You can still rest-"

"No..I want to get my friends back..I want to do something for a change..I wanna be useful.." Tom said getting off my shoulder..My expression turned into a concerned one "Tom.." I barely whispered.."Janna..I know you think I should rest but..I am okay..just a little burns..and..cuts..But I'll be fine! The Last thing I want you to do is worry.." Tom grins a toothy smile at me and slowly held my hands..I looked down and sighed..

"Even though I don't think that's a good idea..I still trust you in whatever you do..and if you are okay..I am okay too..And.." I said softly as I pulled tom by his hoodie strings(Yes,yes he has a hoodie)and whispered in his ear "And don't you dare think you are not useful.." I said sternly..Tom blushed furiously because of this sudden action..

"Ahem! Still existing people!" Mrs. Diaz said from afar..me and tom blushed "W-we knew that!" Me and tom said in unison..we both looked at each other and smiled before letting go of his hoodie strings..Mrs Diaz looked at us both and puffed her cheeks once again "Well..? What are ya two love birds waiting for? Go and get my OTP back!" She said pushing us both playfully..

..what's an OTP..? Agh whatever! We have to save our friends! I thought as my eyes shinned with confidence..

..I think Mrs. Diaz has rubbed off me..I said as my eyes turned back to normal..I feel like a dork-

"Yeah..we should go..35 mins left!" Tom said signaling to his watch..I raised my eyebrow "..you were counting..?" I said smirking..Tom gulped "I well..I Agh-This isn't important..we should go now! Bye Mrs D!" Tom said dragging me to the portal.. But I stopped him "What about Oscar and Jackie? They will wonder where we are and search for us everywhere!"

"Agh..we don't have time for telling them..Mrs Diaz can you please tell them that we-..I don't know..make an excuse.."Tom said dragging me into the portal with him.."Wait!-" I said but it was cut off with me entering the portal.

Mrs Diaz's POV

..WHY IS ALL THE WORK PUT ON MY HEAD!

I looked around the house and sighed..Geez..I need to clean up..but..hey..

AT LEAST I GOT AN EXCUSE TO BUT NEW FURNITURE!

..but first I gotta have money though..Wait-

Did my wallet get burnt?! I thought as I walked up stairs and quickly went into my room and saw it one one piece..well sorta..the walls kinda burnt..we can paint over it..but my wallet is safe..that's all that matters..

I walked over to my cupboard and opened a drawer..It had a book filled with Marcos baby pictures..I smile softly..He was so cute! Still is! Maybe someday..I can show this to star! I thought smiling as a picture dropped out of the album..Curious,I picked it up..

It was a Picture of Star and Marco sleeping in the car..

"...Come to think of it I should make a Starco album.."