Like Mother like daughter

Note: Play sad music while ya read..enjoy!

Stars POV

Me and my mother went into the 'discussion room' and took a set on the sofa..

It was silent..I kept fiddling with my fingers to keep my self calm..Marco is in a bad state right now..And I can't do anything to help him..it's too late for anything..but if toffees apart of this..he'll end it..in other words I'll end him..

I thought my expression getting aggressive..Mom looked at me "Star" She said breaking the silence..I looked up "..yeah.." I said softly and averted my eyes,avoiding eye contact.."Who told you about toffee..?" Mom said in a sudden tone..I gulped "Glossaryck.." I said still no looking at her..I might get in trouble but I don't care..I don't care about my manners anymore..I just care about what matters most right now..Saving my best friend..I thought smiling softly..

"Glossaryck..? How does he know all this?" Mom said my smile forming into a frown "I don't know..But He is the all knowing being in the universe..right?" I said looking at her raising an eyebrow..She sighed "Star..That is a different thing.." Mom said a tone of anger was in her voice.."How is it different!" I said raising my voice..She is always disagreeing with me..even though I am right!

"Star don't raise your voice! That's not how a princess should act!" Mom said raising her voice too..I clenched my teeth "Well? What if I ..don't want to be a princess..What if..I don't want to be Queen!" I said standing up from the sofa..Mom made a face of anger "How dare you-!"

"How dare me!? You..you ruined my life! You made me go to saint o's! You made me come to earth alone with nothing but a cottage..I had no one to guide me! But then..I met Marco..everything changed..I knew what it's like to have individuality..I knew what's it like messing up for the first time realizing my faults.and then..making friends along the way..And..And That's the only thing I am great full for!..But you..you always denied me!..Even though..even though.." I said as tears welled up in my eyes..Moms eyes widen as she pursed her lips..

"Even though I gave you so much love..tired too be perfect just for you..to make you proud of me..but..you didn't return it back..you didn't show a smile to me..when I achieved something other than princess training..I tired to be..perfect..I really did..I am sorry I turned out the way you didn't want it too be..I am s-sorry I become a mistake..I am sorry to not be a perfect Queen..and lastly..I am sorry for not being a good daughter to you..I was tiring..B-but i finally understand-" I said speaking between sobs..but I was cut of by a warm embrace..

"Stop it already.." Mom said..She was hugging me..I heard her sobs..some tears falling on my shoulder.."Mom..Why are you crying..?" I said my tears dripping from my blue eyes..She hugged me tighter.."Star..please don't think that..you are..my existence..without you here I would be nothing..so please..stop.."

"Then..why..? Why don't you acknowledge me for nothing I do..Why do you always neglect me most of the time..?" I said with a shaky tone.."B-Because.." Mom said silently but loud enough to hear..

"..Because.." I said breaking from her grip..and faced her sternly..Moms tears still flowed..

"Because I didn't want you to become a failure like me!"

—-

Lol sorry I didn't update for so long! I was busy and not feeling well..And I am going on Vacation tomorrow! And you know what that means..

No WiFi

Shit

Anyway do you guys know any GOOD music downloader apps-?

Pls

I need one