"Talk"|"Diaz's house"

I am tired..and sleepy..and I just got up..damn it.

I still feel like fainting.

-----

Stars POV

"Toffee's got to die.."I said my voice shaking a bit..my head raising to face my mom with an angry sense of aura in my eyes..Mom shrieked,both in fear and confusion..her eyes widened "Toffee!? What does he have to do with..this?!" She exclaimed..I scoffed.."He..is the connection which is hurting Marco..so if he's dead, He'll be happy..again.." I said looking at Marco, which I was already hugging..I pursed my lips..And looked up to face my mother in eye-to-eye contact..

She looked terrified,to say the least "..This is Marco..? W-what happened to him.." Mom said examining his arm which was already fully scaled at this point..oh I forgot..she doesn't know how Marco looked like..I thought as I let go of Marco and put his head on my pillow..I sighed "Let's talk in the other room..I can't talk here with Marco in it.." I said looking down sadly..My mom nodded, Kinda unsure about this whole situation..

---

Janna's POV

Saturday, Janna's house.

"Tom..Star and Marco have not been coming to school for the past two days! I knew something fishy was going on.." I said looking unsure and suspicious..Oscar and Jackie came the other day..so nothing happened to them but..Star and Marco..I am kinda getting concerned..and that's coming from me.

Tom looked concerned "I know..it's been..weird not having them around..Ya know what..Geez I can't believe I am saying this.." he said turning around not to face me..I raised my eye brow "Can't believe you're saying what..?" I said folding my arms..Tom pouted and turned to face me "...I think you may be right about them missing..." He said blushing a bit..I smirked "Told ya so babe" I said ruffling his pink hair.

I kept ruffling his hair "Okay..Janna that's enough.." He said with an irritated tone..but couldn't help but put a smile on..I giggled "Fine..fine.." I said taking my hand away from his hair,Quickly missing it's warm..

"Anyway..let's go to the Diaz's house..I promised you didn't I?"