"Using him"

Star's POV

"Tell me"

Mom sat back down on the couch with me "Well,In our special emergency room..There's a certain liquid which makes a person dead..But if you want to person to live,you have to give up something precious,And then after a few minutes after you do that..the person is alive but tired and unconscious for a while..We call it,Life or death the spell"
mom explained to me.

My eyes widened..A liquid that can..make a person dead or alive ..that's..

"..ho..How-I-I didn't know about this at all..is it really safe..?" I asked worriedly,Turning to my mother..slightly shaking while doing so.

"Actually,Star this liquid..is life's hope to a Monster free world..We have been developing it for years..to destroy evil,That's why I have been so busy that I didn't have time to spend with my own daughter..Sigh..I am sorry Star.." Mom sighed as she looked down "..I don't know..If it's really safe or not.."

I was processing all this into my small brain.

'It's not safe'

I looked at my mother with bangs covering my eyes "..What do you mean..'it's not safe'You Guys were planning this years ago..And yet..you didn't try testing it?" I said as my voice was slowly breaking.

Mom's smile turned into a frown "..I am sorry,but that's all I can do" Mom simply said as her features turned into a sad expression.

The determination in my eyes vanished as my eyes showed signs of despair again.

"I am not giving him that liquid"

"..huh?"

"..I am not going to let you use him as your little test subject.." I said,Emphasizing..With obvious disgust in my voice..I knew for a fact that they didn't use that thing even once.I am not going to let anyone hurt him..not anymore.

Mom stayed silent.

I sighed

I was right..your only using him..I thought as my blood started to boil as I quickly stood up with my mother still on the couch

"Star..! Wait..why-"

"You don't care about him at all,don't you" I spat as I turned around to face her..She was surprised,I just walked out of the room after that.

I will do it on my own then..I will save you on my own..I thought as I started running towards my room which the brown haired boy was in.

I reached the location and turned the door knob.

I opened the door to reveal a sight that my blue eyes widened at.

"...Marco?"