Chapter Fifty-Six

(Can we all appreciate Molly being the only one who is photo ready?)

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

During all the chaos of Harry taking out the "dementors", no one seemed to actually note that Harry had caught the snitch as well until he called out. Oliver was practically in tears of joy, screaming at the top of his lungs with pride, while Cho looked so incredibly confused by Harry's multitasking skills. Milo couldn't help but let out a laugh to himself as he stood beside Matt, it seemed the reaction of the crowd in the stands was comparable to the "dementors" on the ground, stunned. The Gryffindors had made their way onto the pitch in order to congratulate their seeker, while Milo made his way there as well, but to avoid being trampled him stood off in the back, along with Remus and Elspeth that arrived at the same time. 

Oh, now you show up, Milo muttered to himself. He wanted to question the man and Elspeth as to where they had been but he knew it wasn't the appropriate time.

"I've never seen anyone produce a patronus like that and still manage to catch a snitch," Milo heard Elspeth to Remus with a proud tone lacing her voice. "Harry's on his way to becoming a star quidditch player in his later years if he's up to it. Did you teach him that produce that patronus?"

"I might have," Remus said with a small chuckle, " but I certainly did not teach him to do that!"

Just as Milo was going to remind him that he was actually there standing in front of them, Harry finally broke through the crowd of Gryffindors, making his way over to the three of them.

"That was quite some Patronus," Remus told Harry, who was practically beaming, a grin lining from ear to ear. As he looked at Milo, his older brother gave him two thumbs up in response. 

"The dementors didn't affect me at all!" The boy continued excitedly. "I didn't feel a thing!"

"That would be because they—er—weren't dementors," Remus apparently didn't want to be the one to break the bad news, but Milo was sure that Harry wasn't going to take it as such, once the boy witnessed those who had been under the cloaks in the first place. Come and see—"

Harry was struggling to get passed some other students so Elspeth removed her wand and parted what seemed to be a sea of students with a wave of her wand, clearing a path. Students fell over each other, but it certainly did get the job done, allowing Remus to lead Harry over to the group of four students that had been caught. 

"You gave Mr. Malfoy quite a fright," Remus mentioned quietly. While Milo had only counted three at the time, apparently, four students, Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Marcus Flint had decided to dress up as dementors to sabotage the Gryffindor team. Currently, Milo was watching his mother scold the living hell out of them as they had attempted to cost Gryffindor the match.

No one ever got in the way of Gryffindor winning if Minerva could help it. 

"An unworthy trick! A low and cowardly attempt to sabotage the Gryffindor Seeker! Detention for all of you, and fifty points from Slytherin! I shall be speaking to Professor Dumbledore about this, make no mistake! Ah, here he comes now!"