Henry Bowers Part 1

Finally it was the last day of school and I have the whole Summer to have fun with me best friends Bill, Stan, Riche and Eddie. We walked over to the bins to empty our bags. "Best feeling ever." Stan happily said as we finished emptying our bags. "So guys what you want to do tomorrow?". Eddies asks as he takes his inhaler. "STREET FIGHTING" Riche answered and make me laugh. "That's how you want to spend your Summer?". Before Riche could answer Eddie I stared to walk with Bill and interrupted. "Maybe we should meet up at the barrens and go to Cory cliff". Stan, Riche, and Eddie stared to follow slowly. "The barrens are not that bad, who doesnt like splashing around in shitty water". I laughed and right after Riche said that I turned my head back to see Henry bowers pulls Riches bag and pushes him into Stan making them both fall. Patrick goes down to Stan and grabs his kippah. "Nice frisbee flamer" Patrick's then throws Stan kippah. Belch burped into Eddies face which makes Eddie gag. Henry bumps into Bill on purpose and says 'losers' and continues walking. "You sss-suck Bowers!". Bill shouted at Henry which makes Henry stop and tuns around slowly. "You sss-ay something BBB-illy?. Henry makes fun of Bills stutter and his goons laugh. Henry walked up to Bill You got a free ride this year because of your little brother. The ride is over Denboury". He looked at me and smirks "leave us alone!". I said not breaking eye contact and Bill, Stan, Riche and Eddie eyes were wide open because no one ever says that to Henry. "You are lucky that I don't feel the need to hurt you". Henry smirks and looks away to see a police car and sees his dad, he looks at me and whisper into my ear. "I don't want to hurt you because your different and beautiful". I blush and his friends and mine look at us confused and then Henry looks at my friends and me and looks at Bill "This summer's its going to be a hurt train for you and your faggot friends". He licks his hand and rubs it on Bills face. He winks at me and walks away with his friends. WFT JUST HAPPENED, I thought to myself. Bill, Stan, Eddie, all look at me and Riche comes up in front of me. "What did that asshole say to you". I snapped out of my daze and I looked at Riche. "He said that he beat me up next". I lied and Bill looks at me worried. "DDD-not worry (y/n) we won't let hhh-him hurt you". I smiled. "And I won't let Henry hurt yous just because he anger and wants to get his anger out on yous, I will protect yous no matter what". I said which made them smile. "Thanks (y/n) that means a lot to us". Stan says which made me giggle. "You are a badass when you told Henry to go away his face was priceless" Riche said which made all of us laughed. "Thanks (y/n) that does mean al lot, but can we go to the pharmacy so I can get a new inhaler because this one it not working and my mam will kill me" . Eddie worried and scared asked. "Ok then lets go" Bill said and we start to walk to the pharmacy. But I can stop thinking about Henry is he playing tricks with me or does he like me??.