Henry Bowers Part 18

Henry moved his hands to my boobs and feels them. I moan. "Faster Henry. .. ah ..mm..faster". I manage to say and Henry goes faster and he kisses my boobs. He then moves his hands to my back and goes down to my ass and squeeze it. Henry moans "(y/n) ..your.  .so..tight ..ah ..fuck". He says which turn us both even more turned on. I kiss his neck and he puts his hand on my thighs spreading my legs a bit more open and he looks into my eyes. "I love you". Right after he said that he smashes his lips with mine and it was a rough make out session while he fucks me harder and faster. He then stops and pulls out of me and moaned and he takes out under and clothes and he lifts down and I but my legs around his waist and he runs up stairs while holding me and our underwear and clothes damn he strong.

He opens my bedroom door and slams it and he throws our clothes on the ground and he falls on my bed and he on top and I am on bottom. We passnationly kissed and we both pulled away and he looks into my eyes and the kisses my neck again. "Mmm Henry. ..Henry". He then kisses my boobs and moves down to my stomach and slowly way down and he kisses my thighs and touchscreen my ass. He then spread  my thighs and he looks up to me and I blush and he smirks and goes down and he starts to kisses and then licks my Clit. His lips and tongue feels amazing and he goes faster. "HENRY. ..OH YES" I screw and his tongue is inside me and it feels amazing. I move my hand down to my stomach and down to Henry hand and I pulled him closer and he goes faster. "Yes...oh ...fuck". I was about to come but he he knew so he pulled way and he slams into me. "OH FUCK...HENRY FASTER". HE smashes his lips into mine to keep me quite and he pins my arms which turns him on . I was about to cum. "Henry I am going  ....oh..c.u..m". He smirks and moans. "Me too..y/n...mmmm. .yes". He fucks so faster I felt like I can't feel my legs anymore. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my wasit. We both were about to cum but I felt my of whole body shake with pleasure and I orgasm and so does he and we both cum at the same time. He pulls out and kisses me and i kiss back. "I love you (y/n)". He says while he put his hand on my cheek. And I put my hand on his cheek and said. "I love you Henry ". He smiles and he takes off his condom and but it in my bingo but tried to cover it with some old  paper. He come back and put back his boxers on and and put back my panties on  and bra and he lays on the bed  beside me. We are both exhausted.

I looked at my alarm and it was 11:30pm. I felt Henrys hand around my waist and he pulls me close and we both face each other. I kissed his cheek and he kisses my nose and we both fall asleep.

I heard the frount door open and close  I open  my eyes and looked at my alarm and it was 2:00am. Henry eyes open. "FUCK your parents are home and I am still here". He says getting up and trying to put on his clothes on as fast as he can we both hear footsteps coming up the stairs. "Quick Henry hide you won't get out in time". I said and he hides under my bed trying to cover himself in some blankets. I quickly lay down and close my eyes pretending to be asleep. My bedroom door opens and my dad and mam look inside to see me sleeping. I open my eyes and little bit to see them both smiling and there close my door and I hear them both talk and finally it was silence. "That was close". I said and Herny comes out under the bed. "Yeah a little to close for my likeing". I smiled and he asks. "Can I stay here because my dad is on night duty and he won't care if I am at home or not?". I smiled and answered. "Of course Henry just let me lock the door". He takes off his clothes beside his boxers and get into my bed. I lock the door and not back into bed and we both cuddle together and he whispers. "You are so beautiful and amazing and I will we very soon  make love to you again".

Hope you like the smut and thank you random_trashhhhh for helping me and giving me ideas you are amazing ❤❤ please comment what should part 19 be?