Herny Bowers part 17

WARNING BEFORE YOU READ THERE IS GOING TO BE SMUT IN THIS SO PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHT AGE OR DONT LIKE SMUT PLEASE DONT READ!! now for the rest of you the moment you been waiting for has finally come please enjoy❤️.

I was 4:00p.m and Henry and I are watching tv in my house in the sitting room. My parents are still home which sucks because I wish me and Henry have some alone time. He put his arms around my shoulders and I rest my head against him. My parents were talking in the kitchen and I hear them talk about going out for the night. Henry stops watching the tv and looks to me. I ignore him but he kisses my head and says "I love you so much you know that". I smile and look up to him. "I know and I love you so much too I will love you no matter what happens". He smiles and asks "Do you trust me (y/n)?". I look at Henry confused but I said "yes why?". He just kissed me and looked back at the tv. Well that was odd. I shrugged and watched tv. My mam and dad came in and looked serious which makes Henry pull away his arm from my shoulders and looks a bit nervous. "Henry and (y/n) me and your mother are going out in a soon to have dinner and later a couple of drinks" my dad stops and my mam continues. "So Henry I hope you don't mind but you can stay here for a few hours but no funny business when we are gone you both hear me." My said now getting a bit serious and Henry answers them. "Of course we won't (y/m/n) and (y/f/n)  believe me I would never at a young age". I knew he was lying but my mam and dad both smiled and went up stairs to get change. "Oh really we won't believe me". I jokingly said and he laughs. "Well what else I am going to say well (y/m/n) and  (y/f/n) I going fuck your daughter until she can not  scream faster anymore". I died laughing and so does he. We both hear footsteps coming down the stairs and we stop laugh and looked at the tv. My mam and dad said goodbye and left. Look at the clock at it was 5:oo pm and I wanted Henry so bad but I feel like he doesn't want to budge.

So I got up and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. As look at the window I felt Henry arms around my waist and his head resting in my neck. I felt him kissing my neck and I smirk and put my glass down and Henry grabs my  hand and kisses it and I blush. He looks into my eyes and I know he wants me and he knows I want him. He lifts me up and he puts me on the kitchen counter and he smirks. It was dark so know one could see us on the outside. He kisses my lips roughly passionately and I feel his hands on my ass. I kiss back and he pulls away and kisses my neck and I moans "Yes Henry oh ". which makes him go rougher. I put my hand on the back of his neck and his hands are now on my waist. He moves down to my chest area and I moan even louder I could tell he had a boner so I move my right hand slowly down to his budge and I hear him moan. He pulls away and takes off my top and out in on the counter near us and I am was wearing a black lace bra.

(I know what your thinking another black lace bra again but I love black lace bra just my opinion ok back yo the smut)He looks at my black lace bra and says "I miss them"

He looks at my black lace bra and says "I miss them". I laugh and he pulls of his red top and throws them on the the counter near us. I look and down hi abs and stomach. "I miss them". He smirks and kisses me and pulls down my jeans and he pulls down his and but them on the counter. We both were only in underwear. He kisses me until I stop  and I got off the counter and told him. "Hop up Henry and relax." He does what I said straight way and I down and started to tease him by touching his member that is cover by his underwear. "Come on (y/n)". I ignore him and continue to tease him. "Please baby I can't take it anymore". I look up at him  and I made eye contact with him and I remove his boxers and his member has hard and yep it was a boner. I stared to lick the tip of his member and he moans my name. "Fuck... (y/n)". I stared to such his dick and boy it tasted and felt good. I sucked his dick faster and he was swearing and I knew  he loved it. " Yes...fuck......shit". I stared to go slow but the faster and he stops me and got down and lifted me up back on the counter. He took off my panties and my black lace bra and stared to kisses my boobs. He kisses the right one and I moan. "Oh yes....shit..Henry". he smirks and he does the same to my left boob. He looks up and down my body for 20 seconds and I was confused. "Eh Henry are you ok?" I asked and he looks at me. "Yes just admiring how your body is so beautiful and amazing and how lucky I am that you are mine." I smiled and I kissed him. " I and so lucky to have you Henry." He kisses my neck and he bites and nibs and gives me a few hickeys. He grabs his jeans and I look  at hi. And he pulled out condom and unwraps it. He puts it on and looks to me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks me and I smirk "Yes I do Henry!". Right after I said the he goes into me gently but then faster. "Oh...yes...Henry yes oh".i felt pain first then I felt pleasure and I put my arms around his neck and his arms are around my waist. He moans and says "You feel .so good baby ....yes". He  turns me on even more as he goes faster I feel his hands moving up my body.

Part 2 I will post soon dont worry!