Henry Bowers Part 23

Stanley and I reach my house and I was about to open my door until hear a car honk it's horn and I look and see its Belch car. Henry open the car door and slammed it shut and had a pissed off face. He was walking up to and shouted. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING Y/N WITH STANLEY.". You didn't want to tell Henry the truth because you wanted to protect him and he might think you are crazy. "Henry do really think I am cheating on you!". He tense up his fist. "Well you have fucking been hanging out with the losers lately and mostly this fucker!". Henry pointed his finger and Stanley and you had enough of his bullshit. "YOU KNOW HENRY I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU HAVE BEEN JEALOUS OF MY BEST FRIENDS SINCE WE BEEN DATING AND I KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING DID TO BEN HENRY AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!" He just looked at me and I see Hatered in his eyes.  "IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT MY FRIENDS THEN YOU CAN JUST FUCK OFF BOWERS". I had tears rolling down my cheeks but Henry had only one emotion with was angry. "STAY OUT OF DERRY Y/N OR ELSE". He walked right up to me where my back hit the door. "You will be punished". He grabs my chin and pulls me closer. "This is your waring!". He let's go of my chin and walked away and gets into Belch car and drive off. 

I wipe away my tears and I felt Stanley hand on my shoulder. "It's ok y/n you be fine I am here". You look at him and and smile. "Thanks Stanely". We went inside and I got my stuff and as I went back out side my parnets car was there and they were bringing in the food. I told them that I was having a sleepover in bills house and they agreed and Stanley and I where now searching the losers club.

I know that I posted this one but I wanted to remind do it to make the plot better so part for and five are coming along so good that I can't wait to publish it 💞💞