Henry Bowers Part 22

Before you start reading their is some spoilers of IT if you didn't watch the movie so read if you want but I am waring you.

"LET GO OF ME NOW". I shouted trying to breaks free of their grip. "I NEED TO SAVE HENRY!!". My heart was beating fast and their pulled me to shore and I feel on the snow. "GUYS HE GOING TO DROWN". I tried to get up but before Riche pushed me back down I saw a clown waving at me on the ice with a balloon in his hand. Riche pushed me and I hit my head on the ground. My vision was blurred and I rubbed my eyes and to my shock there was no snow or ice it was the way I saw the lake last time with my friend's and with Henry a few days ago. "What..there..was and....how....". I tried to talk but I couldn't find the right words. "Thats not Henry Y/n IT trying to trick and scary you " Riche said and i felt scard and I look at Eddies arm and look at him confused because there was a bandage on his arm.

"Y/n it's been happen to all of us ". I looked up at them and Bill started to talk. "I think that clown killed GGG-eorge ". I felt like teas in my eyes. "That clown came to me also and I saw only one thing that can only scar me my parnets trying to save from the fire and I could see their burning hands through the door". Mike spoke and I standed up. "And the painting of a women with a deformed face came after me when I was practice for the you know". I nodded my head. Eddie felt tense. "I saw him too Y/n remember I said that I felt someone was watching. Yeah well some walking germ person chased me and I ran as fast as I could and the as I was about to run through a small open fence I saw the clown". I look at Eddie and he was about to cry but he wiped his tears. Beverly walk up to me. "I was in the bathroom reading ..something and i heared voices coming from the sinking and it was saying come closer and like vines of blood came out of the sink drainand was wrapi g around me and pulling closer and blooed expolded out of the sink." She stared to cry and i hugged her. Ben then came closer and spoke. "When I was in the library looking through the history of Derry i was reading the Easter hunt and it said 88 died and I saw a clown face then I saw a ballon and then a easter egg and I followed it down the stairs of the library and a headless boy chased me and that's when I ran into Henry and ". He lifted up his shirt and the was a bandage on his stomach". I was in shocked and I felt unease at what they were saying and I knew they were not joking around.
They told me about the projecter and the house and Riche told me his experience and how scaeed to death he was and there in the house was where the well is and they explained to me why they didn't want to hang out with me when Bill and Riche had a fight and what had happen to Eddies arm.

"So what the plan now what are going to do?" I asked and Beverly looked at me and answered. "It want us to spilt up but we can't as long we stay together and with our family's we are safe well kinda for me". We all nodded our heads. "Ok EEE-ddie and Riche go with each other and ggg-et your stuff from you house same with you Mike and Ben and you Y/N aaa-nd Stanley and me Beverly. WWW-e are having a sleepover in my house ss-o we can think of a plan and ideas to stop this clown." We all nodded and me and Stanley are on our ways to my house.

Listen I know you guys are sick of me saying tomorrow will be updating and I really want to but I feel stress out writing this even though I love writing the x reader. Have you guys read through this x reader and found lots of mistakes? Or get mixed up with the time line? Yes well i I am sorry I really don't want to say this to yous but will have to let you know why I stress with this story and it's becuse I am dyslexic. It's hard for me and i feel I get so stress trying to figure out what scenes is place into the movie and I feel like that I should stop but I won't I will write what will happen if I was in IT and I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL 101% CONTINUE TODAY I PROMISE 💖