Henry Bowers Part 24

Ok here is a spoiler if you havent seen the delete scenes. So in this X reader Belch and Victor are goig to be alive beacuse tgey deserve better in my opinion.
Stanley and I on our bikes and we saw Riche, Bill, Ben, Mike and Eddie at Bills house. "Hey guys where's Beverly?". I ask getting off my bike and Stanely follows behind me. Bill was shaken like he seen a ghost. "Stanely, Y/n IT got BBB-everly". I gasp and Stanely eyes widen. Bill continued. "IT lll-eft a blood message on her celling of her bedroom sss-ay You die if you try". Stanley spoke " Then why did she went to her house alone you were meant to be together". Bill looked at Stanley and said. "Her ddd-ad was home and she wanted to go inside herself so I www- ent back here she was taking forever sss-o I went back to her house and the door was open. Her father was laying on the bbb-athroom floor with blood coming from his hhh-head. That's when I saw the mmm-essage. I could see tears in Bens eyes. Mike stared to speak. "There is a good chance she is alive and we are going to save her now". We all nodded our heads. "Let's do this for Beverly and" I look over to Bill. " Gerogie." He smiled and we all got on our bikes and Bill leaded the wall to the old creepy house that they told me about.

We reached the house and got off our bikes. Mike load his gun thing. (I have no clue what you would call it😂😂). Bill took out spikes fix them and put them back in his backpack. Eddie threw his vanyback away .Riche grab a bottle from the ground and smashed it against the stairs banister of the house. But is didn't work and he all looked at him and and he drops it. Mike handed me a flashlight and we walked inside the house, but little did I know Henry was inside Belch car watching us. Bill switch on his flashliht and the house was covered in web and dust everywhere and it gave me goosebumps. Ben called Stans name and we turned around to see Stanely standing at the door not bugging . Bill said" Stan we all have to go. Ttt-hat Bev was right. If we split up like ll-ast tome that clown will kill us one by one. But if we sss-stick together. All of us will win." We all nodded our heads and Bill continued. "I promise". I looked at Stanely and I said. "I promise too". He finally had the courage to come inside the house. We made our way down to the basement of the house and there as I saw it what was left of a well."Hey Eddie do you have a quarter". Riche said. "I not going to wish in that fucking thing." We pointed our flashlights down the well and it was dark and I felt unease. Ben said Beverly name in the well and it echoed. Mike asked " How do we get down there. Bill looked with around with his flashlight and saw a large rope. We all graphics the rope and Riche threw it down and Mike tied it to a hock thing. Bill climbs down the rope then Eddie. Bill went saw there was a hole in the wall of the well so Bill stop there and got in the hole helping Riche, Stanley and Ben into it because they were both next. Mike told me to go next but I told him to and we both smiled and he grab his gun. But Henry came up behind us to and hited Mike with a pipe and he scream and was about to help him but Henry threw me away from the well and threw Mike away from the well aswell but Mike was only a meter away from me and he was knocked out. Heny loked into the well and saud something and pulled the rope back to the surface. The losers were trying to get to us and were shouting. Henry turned around to me and I was breathing heavily and I gasp when I saw blood on Henrys face. The rest of the losers where calling our names and I knew this wasn't Henry IT had took over him. "You didn't listen to what I have told ya did ya." He was walking closer to me and I felt paralysed. "You shouldn't have stayed out of Derry. His parnets didn't. Look what happen to them". I his voice sounds deeper and angry. "I still get sad everytime I walk by their pile of ashes. Sad that I could have done it myself." I tried to talk but not came out.

"You didn't leave Derry just like I told you to and know." He was unbuckling his belt when sayong this and I felt tears rolling down my and cheeks he threw his belt on the floor and and stared to unbutton his jeans. "And now you are going to be punished". I grabbed a brick on the floor but he got on top of me and he was grabbing the brick from my hand
And I was screaming. "GET OFF ME HENRY PLEASE....HIS ISN'T YOU." He took the brick off me and threw the brick away and way trying to pin my arms but I was fighting back. He used his knees to hold down my arms and I was crying. He was trying to pull down my shorts and I felt helpless. He then tried to use one of his bandannas to but it in my mouth and I was sobing at this point. He took one last look at me and was about to pull my shorts off but I got out off his knee grib and I grabbed a smaller brick and hit him across the head with it and he screamed and he fell backwards near he well. I got up and he was getting back up and I yelled and grabbed a pipe and hit him across the head with it and he was knocked out.