Henry Bowers Part 20

It's felt like hours but it was only 10 minutes and we were deep in the forest. "This better not be a ttt-trick bowers!". Bill said as he steps over a branch. I wasnt complain becuse i love tge forest but not at night. Herny just sighs and I hold his hand and he smiles. We finally reach the place and it's so beautiful.

" I wanted to show you guys where me and my gang hang out after school sometimes it's cool isn't it"

" I wanted to show you guys where me and my gang hang out after school sometimes it's cool isn't it". We all look at the beautiful lake and all our mouths were wide open. "Cool no its not cool it's  FUCKING GORGEOUS IT  LOOK LIKES THE LAKE IS CRYSTAL  BLUE ". Riche said and we all laughed. *Time skipped and all the losers were talking and laughing and walking up and down edge of the  lake while Henry and I where siting on two big rock* "(Y/n) can I tell you something but you can't tell to your friends?". Henry asks seriously and I nodded my head. "I come here after I agrue or some other stuff with my dad is come here. I feel relax and I can think more clearly". I smiled and I put my hand on top of his and he looks and me. "You so brave Henry and I want you to know that I love you no matter what happens. And you are always welcome to my home no matter what time it is". I smirks and so does he and he leans in and and kisses me. I her kissing noise and I and henry look to the lake  to see Riche making the kissing nose and we both glares at him. Stanley pushes Riche and he falls in the water. We all laughed and so does Riche.