Henry Bowers Pary 16

It's Wednesday and I told Henry on Tuesday to come to my house on Wednesday at 4:00p.m because my parents wanted to met him. He did look confused and looked worried but he agreed and it's now 3:30p.m . And I stared to get dress into something nice.

I finally finished getting ready and my mam and dad are nearly finished making the dinner and I hear a knock on the door and I smiled and ran downstairs

I finally finished getting ready and my mam and dad are nearly finished making the dinner and I hear a knock on the door and I smiled and ran downstairs. My mam and dad heard the knock on the door too and they went into the sitting room. I took a deep breath and I open 5e door to see Henry dressed all nice and he smiled and said "hey (y/n)". I smiled and said "Hi Henry come inside". He came in and he was about to kiss me until my dad coughed and he got a bit scared. Henry and I walked in the sitting room. "Hello Henry I am (y/n) father but call me (y/d/n)". My dad put his hand out and so does Henry and they both shake hands. I could tell Henry was really nervous but he was trying not to show it. "And I am (y/n) mother you can call me (y/n) and I am happy to finally met you." Mam says hugging Henry and I giggled. "Let's go inside shall we and have something to and get to know everyone a but more". I asked and they all nodded and we went in the kitchen and had dinner. It was the best my parents are happy that Henry and I are together. When dinner was over Henry said his goodbyes and I asked him before he left to come over again tomorrow because we didn't get to finish what we stared yesterday.

I hope you guys like it and yes the smut will be to parts and I will post it tomorrow!💕💕💕