Henry Bowers Part 3

I woke up to the shine of the sunlight coming from my curtains. I sigh and looked at my alarm and it says it's 10:30a.m I yawn and I get up and walk downstairs to see my dad making breakfast. "Morning dad " I said a bit tried and he turns to me and smiles. "Morning sleepy head how was your last day of school, sorry I have to ask it's just that I came home late and you were asleep". I sat down on a chair and rubbed my eyes "It was fun actual not many teachers showed up to class and I am going to met my friends later today". My dad put sausages, egg, toast, and bacon on my plate and put it in front of me. "Ok but please be careful and I don't want you to get into trouble". I nodded and started to eat my breakfast. After I finished my breakfast I went up stairs and started to get ready.

( outfit ) I look in the mirror to fix my hair and I looked at my alarm and it 12:45a

( outfit )
I look in the mirror to fix my hair and I looked at my alarm and it 12:45a.m and I have to meet them at the barrens at 1:00pm. I grab my bag that hast my toweks in it and I ran downstairs to say goodbye to my parents and walked out the door on my way to the barrens. I reach the barrens to see Bill, Beverly, Riche and Stan laughing and smiled when they saw me. "Hey (Y/N)" they all said and Beverly came up to me and hugged me. "We are going to have so much fun this Summer" Beverly says as she pulled away from the hug. "Yes of course we will and where's Eddie?". I asked as looked at Riche. "Oh he be here soon you know Eddie mam overprotective" Riche answered me and I sigh. "Sss-oo (Y/N) are you going to jump into the www-ater from the cliff?" Bill asked me smirking knows that I am afraid of heights. "Hello no Bill I am scared of heights especially when i jumping of a cliff". I laughed and they all laughed too. "Come on (y/n) you can do it get over your fear" Stan chuckled and I see Eddie walking over to us nervously. "What with you Eddie spaghetti?" Riche laughs poking Eddie. "Don't call me that and nothings wrong I..I..I..just felt something was watching me when I was walking here". We looked at him confused but Beverly broke the silents. "You be fine so who jumping in first" she says excitingly and Bill laughs. "ME " Riche shouts which makes Eddie laugh. "Let's make our way up to the cliff shall we" Stan says and we all nodded and started to walk.