Henry Bowers Part 26

"Hey Bevie are you still my little girl.".  Beverly yelled and staped him in the mouth with her spear. She stepped back and penny spited out the spear. "OH SHIT" Eddie said. Penny fell backwards crawling away. We walked up to him and Bill said. "That's why you didn't kill Beverly, cause sss-ay wasn't afraid." Penny was shaking with a terrified look. "And so are we not anymore. Now you are the one who's afraid, because you are going to starve.". Penny was now hanging down from a deep hole. He was saying some kind a lullaby and I gave Bill a pipe. He was about to hit Penny but penny started to crumbed and he said said at the end of his lullaby "Fear". He let's go and drop into the black hole. We looked down the hole. " I know what I doing for my summer's essay ". Riche said and we looked at him. Bill hugged Beverly and she hugged back. Eddie looked him and said. "Guys, Guys the kids are floating down". We looked up and and the kids bodies were floating down slowly. Bill walking up to a yellow coat and picked it up and he was kneeling down. It was George's yellow coat. He stared to cry we all came around him and hugged him.

*when we came back up the well*
I came up the well first and saw Henry still laying down and he started to wake up. "Herny". I said and I ran over to him. "Y/n ". He said looking at me like he seen a ghost. "Y/n I am so sorry I..I..It wasn't me who tried to hurt you it was the clown....Babe I ". He nearly cried but he saw my friends so he didn't.  "It know it wasn't you it was the fucking clown. But he gone now we are fine now." I said and hugged him and he hugged me back tight. He standed up and went to Mike.  "I am sorry Mike I really am. That fucking clown was prosseding me and I could break out of it. " we all walked out of the house and I got on my bike and we all started to cycle towards Bills house. Heny was driving in Belch car. We reached Bills house and Henry told me to wait outside while the rest went inside. "Y/n I will never try to hurt you like that ok that not me". I smiled and said "It's ok heny it fine I just can't stop thinking of the clown". He kisses me and i kissed back.  "And I am sorry what I said to you and Stan I really dont know what came over me". I looked at belch car and he laughs. "When I got the knife I threaten  Belch and Victor I would kill them and they ran off and so I stole his car". He kissed me again. "I going to return it now so I see you later baby".he kissed me and took off.