Henry bowers Part 4

We made our way up to the top of the cliff and I am scared to death. "You ok (y/n) your shaking like a leaf." Stan said looking at me confused. "I am ok I think". I put my bag down on the Rock and so did the rest of them. We all started to take off our clothes and put them neatly into out bags. We already had our swimming gear on us under our clothes.
(Bikini outfit)

I took my shoes and socks off and Beverly and I turned around to see the Bill, Riche, Eddie and Stan were staring at us

I took my shoes and socks off and Beverly and I turned around to see the Bill, Riche, Eddie and Stan were staring at us. We both giggled. "You ok guys?" I asked and they all turned red. "You better keep your eyes up here" Beverly says point to her eyes. "Oh and what happens if we don't?". Riche says smirking. I looked at him and glared and he got the message. We walked near the edge of the cliff. "Ok I am going to jump first". Beverly says standing back and ready to jump. "Be careful BBB-everly". Bill says looking scared. "I will don't worry." Beverly steps back more and she jumps and we all watch her hit the water perfectly. We all cheered for her then Riche, Eddie and Bill jumped next and we cheered them when they hit the water perfectly. Stan was next and he looked at me and smiled. "You can do it (y/n)". Right after Stan said the he jump and we cheered and now it's my turn. They all shouted saying to jump and you can do it and don't be afraid. I gulp and stand a little back and I closed my eyes and treid to stay calm. I open my eyes and smiled and I jumped. I felt my while body hit the water perfectly and I swam up and the all hugged me and cheered. "WOOOOOHOOO GO (Y/N) GO (Y/N)". We all laughed and splash around and having fun. We got out and walked back up to the cliff.