Henry bowers part 15

My dad and mam came in and looked at me concerned. "Are you alright y/n". My dad asks and I smile . "Yeah I am I just fell asleep on my bed and woke up when you came in the door". I lied hoping they both fall for it. "Oh ok sweetie ". My man said and right before they were about to leave I asked. "Mam and dad I need to tell you two something important". They both look at me worried and confused but they both nodded their heads and I asked them to both sit on my bed as I stand up. I cough before I began talking. "Ok..so...eh I want to say to yous that...me and ....HHH-enry are ....to..together." I said and I was waiting for my dad to stand up and to scream in  my face but it was quiet. "(Y/n) we are happy for you". My dad said and I look at him in shock. "WAIT WHAT" I said and my mam laughed. "(Y/N) we are not mad at you at all we have no problem of you begin with Henry he needs someone like you to help him because god know what his home life be like with his father". My mam knows about Henrys dad and she saw Henry and his dad and Henry dad was shouting in Henry's face and my mam in the car and was about to get out and say something until someone came up to her asking directions. "So you guys don't mind if Henry you know comes to the house when you guys are home or he can come when yous are not?". I ask and my dad gave me a look. "We see about that?" My dad says and exits the room. "Invite him for dinner this Wednesday ". I said yes and my mam leaves. I jumped up and down on my bedroom I felt so happy and relieved that I can be with Henry and we will have no problem with my parents not accepting. There's only one problem will Henry's dad expect me!

I am so sorry this is sort but the next chapter will be the dinner thing and the  chapter after that will be smut and it going to be in two parts!!. So please comment what's your favorite part so far and why I would love to know!💕💞