Henry Bowers Part 21

It's been a month since summer started and it's July and it was the late afternoon when I was walking home and I was alone. I was hanging out with my friends a lot especially Stanley And bill. Henry was getting jealous which was cute but he did tell me that he is pissed off but I just told him to relax because I was only best friends with them. I was humming to myself when I heard a voice. "Y/n follow me". I looked into the woods and no one was there. I shrugged and continue walking. It was long until I headed someone scream "Y/N". It sounded like Henry and I felt something was wrong. "Y/N SHE FUCKING HATES ME ". I look into the woods I stared to breathe heavily. "HENRY COEM OUT THIS ISN'T FUNNY". I shouted and then I headed gun shots. I ran into the woods and I heard Henry shouting angry. I ran faster and faster until I stop and the forest was cover in snow and I was confused. "What the fuck." I said but I heard henry scream again so I ran trying to ignore this creepy shit. I came to the lake that Henry showed me and my friends and the lake was covered in ice and I saw Henry on the ice far away from the shore. "HENRY". I should and I saw him look at me with a gun in his hand. I stared to cry "Henry what are you doing COME BACK ARE YOU CRAZY." Henry just laughed and pointed the gun to the ice. "NO Y/N I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN YOU HANGING WITH YOUR FRIENDS INSTEAD OF ME NO THATS A BAD CHOOSE I HAD ENOUGH". I felt my whole body trembling with fear and sadness. "HENRY JUST THINK WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW PLAESE STOP". I laughs again and "IF I FALL THROUGH TGE ICE WILL YOU COME AND SAVE ME." Henry asked. "YES HENRY BUT DONT PLAESE HENRY". He evilly chucks. "WELL IF YOU DO AND FALL IN WITH ME YOU FLOAT TOO!". Right after he said that he shouts the gun and the up ice breaks and he falls in. "HENRY". I shout and I stared to run on the ice and trying to clear the snow to see Henry to the ice. "I keep screaming Henry. I finally saw him through the ice his eyes where close and I was trying to break the ice and I saw a red balloon float past Henry body and my eyes widen and Henry eyes open and his eyes were yellow and I was in gull shock. I felt someone grab me and it was Beverly and the rest of the losers and they were pulling me back but I was trying to get henry.

Part two will be tomorrow 💖