Henry Bowers Part 5

As we walked up the cliff Beverly tap my shoulder and we walked slower as the others walked ahead. "(Y/N) I need to tell you something and I think I should tell you as soon as possible". I widen my eyes, Beverly was serious and I nodded. "I am going to jump in again what about you?" Riche asked jumping up and down like a little kid and I laughed. "Me and (Y/n) are going to chill here, but yous can go to jumped and we join yous". Beverly answer and the boys all nodded and jumped in the water. I grabbed my towel from my bag and so did Beverly and we dryed off. We both sat down on the big rocks near the edge of the cliff and I giggled when I heared the boys splashing each other.

"So what did you wanna tell me?". I smiled and she sighed a bit. "Please don't be mad at me for saying this but I think Henry likes you!". My eyes widen and I blushes a little. "I..I..uh". I tried to say something but I couldn't. "(Y/N) I will never judge you ever if you do like him back I am not that kind of person who will judge others." I looked in her eyes and she continued. "I seen the way Henry looks at you and the way he acts around you, and I know that he's not playing tricks on you (y/n)". I smiled at her. "Beverly I do like Henry back but I..I just feel like everyone will turn on me and I be the one everyone hates". I told her the truth and she smiled and laughed. "I will never do that and Bill, Riche, Mike, Ben, Eddie and Stan will never do that to you (y/n), you're my best friend. You support me, stand up for me, and your always there for me you are amazing person no wonder Henry love you!". Beverly says and put her hand on my shoulder and I smiled . "I just that kind of person who put other people needs first. Beverly I have to be to be honest with you I have been keeping my feelings for Henry for a secret now. I act like I don't give a fuck about him but I do. And last night I couldn't stop thinking about him ". I said blushing and she giggles "And I also have something else to tell you about Henry". She said happily. "GO on tell me ". I said shouldering her gently. "Well when I was coming out the bathroom when school wss over I heared Henry shouting at his gang to stay away from you because your his girl and he was screaming at Patrick to stay away from you and don't hurt you in anyway because!!". She pauses and I shake her."Beverly tell me PLEASE!!". She laughs and continues. "He loves you!!"