Henry Bowers Part 8

I reached the river and saw that Henry wasn't there so I sat on a rock and looked at the river. It was so beautiful the river and the forest. I love coming here it's my favourite place in the world becuse I always come here to have fun with my friends or just come here alone to think or just to relax. I heard a stick snapped and I turned to see Henry smirking. "Hey (y/n)" he says smirking and walking slowly to me. "HI Henry" I smiled and stand up and he stop only a metre away from me. "So we are alone, what is it you want to tell me?". He looks at me nervously and his eyes locked with mine. "I...I wanted to tel..l you something that I kept from you for a long time." He bits his lip and sighs. "Listen I...I don't how to say it and I don't know how you are going to reacted so ..." He pauses and comes closer to me and I blush and I didn't move back. "I love you (y/n)." Right after he said that he smashes his lips into mine but I didn't pull away I kissed back which took him by surprise . His lips were so soft and I felt his hand on my cheek and I put my hand and on his neck. We kissed which seemed like hours but it was only 10 seconds. We pulled away and I smiled and he smiles. "I love you Henry ". I smirks and he kisses me again and I giggled. After the second kiss. He pulls away and we looked into each others eyes. "I loved you since I first saw you and I needed to show you how I feel because I never felt that way for someone before. " He says and I giggle. " I loved you ever since I meet you, I didn't want to believe that I liked you but I understood that I needed to accept that I love Henry Bowers." I told him and he laughs and yes we kissed again.

After we talked for which seems liked days it was only two hours. I looked at my watch and it was 9:00pm. "CRAP my parents are going to kill me" I said and he laughs. "If you want I can give you a ride home?" He winks and I nodded and we walked to his car which he holds my hand tight. We got in the car and drove off to my house. We reached my house and he looks at me and winks at me and I blush. "So are we going to say we are together to your friends or" he asked and I just said. "We can tell them soon but not now it's not the right time." He nodded and I open the car door but before I got out I kissed him by surprise and he smriks. I got out and started to walk up to my door and he drove off. I walked in and my parents are asleep on the couch so I walked up and flopped on my bed and I just smiled and giggled. "He mine and I and his".