Henry Bowers Part 9

I woke up to the sound of birds singing and looked at my alarm to see it was 8:00am. I yawn and heard walking and talking sounds coming from the hallway. My Dad opened the door and said. "Morning (y/n) your mother and I need to go out to do some shopping and visit your auntie but you can stay here or go out to your friends ok. " I nodded my head and of course I didn't tell them about me and Henry but I will today. My parnets said goodbye to me and left. I got out of bed and went downstairs to have breakfast and I ran back upstairs and I heard the phone rang so I picked it up. "Hello" I said happily. "HI (y/n) I just wanted to know if you are alright with Henry last night". Beverly said happily. "Beverly come to my house as soon as possible I need to tell you about all about last night" I said excellently and Beverly said she be there less the 15 minutes. We hanged up and I brushed my teeth and my hair and got dressed.

I heard the door bell rang and I ran downstairs and opened to see Beverly and we hugged

I heard the door bell rang and I ran downstairs and opened to see Beverly and we hugged. "HI" we both said and we both laughed. We pulled away from the hug and I giggled. "Come upstairs to my bedroom and I tell you what happened last night." . We both walked up stairs and we both sat down on my bed. "Before I began were the boys mad that I left." I said crossing my legs. "Well they were a little confused but they where not mad" Beverly answered smiling. "Alright I tell you what happen, I got home and changed and Henry told me to meet him at the river at 7pm and so I got there and" I told her about my parnets knowing and waiting for him and when he showed up he looked nervous. "And he told me he wanted to tell me something that he kept from me a long time and he came closer to me and said" I looked at her and she was shaking me to tell her. I giggled and continued. "HE SAID HE LOVED ME AND KISSED ME!!!!." I shouted happyily and her mouth was wide open and screamed. "REALLY" She asked and I laughed. "YES" . She hugged me and she pulled away. "What else happened!" She asked. "Well i told him that i love him and we talked and he gave me a ride home and we kissed again". I said Beverly just hugged me and I pulled away. "Beverly why are you like happy for me with Henry that bully's our friends and you " I asked her and she just sighed. "(Y/N) he doesn't do it as much since we were friends like he respects me now and I will respect that you to are in love". I looked at her and she giggled. "When are you going to tell the rest?" . I looked away and sighed. "Today I will and I know it's not going to be easy". She laughed. "Well you got that right but I got your back". Beverly winked at me. We both talked for a long time and it was 11:00am and Beverly wanted to get home before her dad woke up. "I see you later (y/n)". Beverly said walking out the front door and getting on her bike. "BYE BEVERLY" I shouted and closed door. I went into the sitting room and sat down and put on the tv. There was a knock on the door and I open it to see Henry smirking.