Henry Bowers Part 2

I came home after hanging out with Bill, Eddie, Stan and Riche it was so fun and we are going to meet up at the barrens tomorrow! "Hello I am home!" I shouted and mam came out of the kitchen with a big smile. "Hello sweetie how was you last day of school?" She asked as I put down my bag. "It was fun actual because half the teachers didn't show up to class!" I answered as we walked into the kitchen. "Oh really that strange and how is your friends?" I smiled at her she always ask if my friends are ok especially Bill because of his little brother. "Yep they are great but, you know Henry?" Mam smiled turns into a annoyed look. "Yes I know Henry that kid bully's everyone what about him?" I giggled. " Well Henry and his friends were picking on my friends so I Finally told him to leave us alone and he threaten us that next time that we won't be lucky ". My mam sighed and looks at me concerned. "(Y/n) please be careful you know that I don't want anything to happen to you", I looked at her and sigh. "I know mam but I needed to say something". "I know sweetie but just be careful what you say to that kid". I nodded and went upstairs and flopped on my bed. "I don't understand Henry and his goons why are they so mean, angry and just a stuck up bully's " I sigh and something just crossed me mind and I thought. Wait a minute Henry bully's my friends all the time even if I am with my friends or not. But he never bullied me! I know today he threaten me and my friends but that's the first time he ever threated me. I remembered what Beverly said to me this morining about Henrys friends calling her a slut. I hated when they call her that she not a slut she is my best friend. She didn't want to come and hang around with us after school because of the girls who tease her and call her names would wait for her after school to bully her. But when I am there they wont dare to come near us. I fit in with The losers club and to be honest I am quiet I class but once you got to know me good love ya. Anyways Henry and his gang does comes up to us in the hallways and his friends picks on Bill, Stan, Mike, Ben, Riche, Beverly and Eddie but when Henry comes to me he does nothing to tease or to hurt me. He looks at me and smiles but his friends would tease me and hurt me when henrys is not around. Why does he not tease me does he like me or waiting for the right moment to ruin my life forever. "(Y/N) DINNER IS READY" I snapped out of my daze when my mam called me. "COMMING" I get up and ran downstairs and into the kitchen. "Mam tomorrow I be with my friends all day so tell dad don't worry about me". My dad does get worried that I could get hurt or kidnapped but he does trust me. "Alright sweetie " . My mam said and we ate dinner and I trying to figure out about Henry but I can put the pieces together. He finishes my dinner and went up stairs to call Beverly. "Hello" I heard through the phone and I smiled. "Hey Beverly" there was a sort pause "HI (Y/N) how are you?" I giggle "I am fine but did the girls come after you? " I asked concerned. "What uh..no of course not" I knew she was lieing but I don't want to get her upset. "Really that great but anyways can you met me Riche, Stan, Eddie and Bill and the barrens tomorrow at 1:00pm and we are going to Cory cliff and you know to swim?". "Of course I will. I got to go I see you tomorrow bye (y/n)". "Bye Beverly " I put down my phone and sighed. "Well I am going to have a fun day tomorrow".