Henry Bowers Part 27

I walked in Bills house and we all hugged each other. "I love you guys so much". We all laughed and everyone went into Bills sitting room and Beverly sat next to me and hugged me tight. "I was so scared y/n." I smiled. "IT'S going Bev and I will protect you no matter what.". Her smiles fades and she looks at the floor. "What's wrong Bev". See looks at me again but still her face has no happy expression. "I fine I just saw something when I was not responding". She took a pause. "I saw...". She was stopped by Bill putting snake on the table. "II..III bet you ggg-uys are hungry". Riche ran to the snacks. "Hell yeah I am!!." We laughed at him Bev whispers to me that she tell me and the rest soon.

It's finally 2:30a.m. and we decided to go asleep. When the next morning came we had breakfast and we decided to go home. Beverly wanted to stay in Bills longer because of her dad. As I walked in my house is saw my mam and dad in the kichen and I hugged my mam tight and then my dad. "Hey kido how was yesterday?" My dad asked and I faked smiled. "It was ok I guess". He smiles and my mam said to me as she was washing the dishes. "Henry came over". I loked at her confused. "He did?" She smiled. "Yes he is upstairs." I laughed. "Really mam upstairs I taught you are serious with boys.?". She laughed. "Me and your father are serious both Henry is a different kind of boy, anyways go up to him but leave the door open no funny business!". I nodded my head and went upstairs.

Guys plz request what I could do like I am really stuck for things to do in this chapters!!