Henry Bowers Part 13

Henry walks over to me still smirking and puts his hands around my waist and pull me closer to him. I giggles and he put his forehead against mine. We look into a each others eyes and he smashes his lips with mine. We basically kissed roughly but it was passionate and he put his hand behind my neck to pull me closer. It was pitch dark outside so no one could see us. He lifted me up and I put my legs around his waist and didn't break the kiss and he ran up stairs holding me and didn't break the kiss. He open my bedroom door and slammed it shut. We both fell on the bed and I giggled and he smiles and smashed his lips with mine again. He was on top and I was on bottom and boy I never seen muscles like his ones before. He put his hands on my waist slowly down to my thighs and smirks during the kiss he pulls away and before I knew it he pulled off his shirt and threw it on the floor. My eyes widen and I blushed I look up and down his abs and gus muscler arms and he looks at me smirking. "You like what you see". I look at him and I blush even harder. "III..eh". I tried to say something but he put his finer on my lips. "Shhh, just relax ".  I took off my black top and threw it on the floor. I look up and see him staring and blushing at my black lace bra.

"Like what you see"

"Like what you see". I said smirking at him and he looks into my eyes. "I love what I see ". He leans closer and kisses my neck. I moan and he puts hands on my lace bra and I moan louder. He kisses down my neck and he kisses slowly down to my chest and stops and looks at my lace bra . He looks up to me and smirks. "I be with these two in a moment ". I laugh and he continues to kissing down . He reaches my stomach and he stops and puts his hands on my shorts and pulls my shorts down and threw them on the floor. As he was about to pull his jeans off but downstairs front door opened and my mam shouts. "Sweetie we are home". My eyes widen and so does Henrys. "SHIT". We both said and I quickly put back clothes and Henry panics and puts his top on and go to my window and open it. I ran to the window and Henry kisses me and says. "See you tomorrow babe". As he was about to kisses me again he stop because we both heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Henry jumpes out the window and runs and looks behind one last time and smirks and leaves. My bedroom door open and my dad and mam came in.