Henry Bowers Part 7

I sat down in the passage seat and Henry sits in the driver seat. Before we said anything I looked out the window to see Henrys gang teasing my friends and I sighed and Henry looks at me and we locked eyes and I blushed and he smirks . "I wanted to tell you something that is important". Henry says still making eye contact with me. "So then tell me" I said and he looks angry and stress. "I want to tell you but ..UH I CANT NOT RIGHT NOW!" I was in full shocked and I felt scared. He looks at the window. "I CANT TELL YOU NOW uh because of them there". Henry points at his goons and my friends. I looked out the window and sighed. "So then where do you want to tell me the important thing then?" I asked trying not to piss him off. He looks at me and smiles.That damn smile. "Met me at the river at 7pm" . Henry says winking me "Ok and I changed into something else because as you can see I was in water". He laughs and I was in shock Henry never laugh like that before it wasn't a mean laugh but a normal laugh." I see you at 7pm." He said and I opened the door and I looked into his crystal blue eyes. "See ya Henry" I closed the door and I heard him say "bye (y/n)". The car horn honked and his goon glared at my friends and walked towards the car and the car drove off. "What did he say" Eddie asked concerned. "It's fine guys nothing to worry about we can keep walking ". They all looked at me confused beside Beverly she smiled.

Eddie need to go to the pharmacy again so everyone went inside but me and Beverly waited for them outside the pharmacy. "What did Henry say to you?" Beverly says smiling at me. I laughed and said. " He told me to met him at the river at 7pm" Beverly eyes widen."OMG REALLY " she asked . "Shhhhhh I don't want the rest to hear." I said and she giggles. "Wait at 7pm" she looks at her watch and looks at me. "it's 6pm your only have a hour left go home now and change and I will tell the rest that you needed to go home." She says winking at me. "Thanks Beverly." I hugged her and I started to run home. I walked in my house and told my parnets I just needed to change clothes and I ran up stairs and into my bedroom. I dried my hair and started to put on different clothes.

(Outfit) I fixed my hair and looked at my alarm and it's 6:40pm

(Outfit)
I fixed my hair and looked at my alarm and it's 6:40pm. I walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen. "Hi man and dad just going back out again" I said and my dad raised his eyebrows ."Well you are well dressed for just hanging out or are you meeting someone." I laughed nervously and said no. "(Y/N) can I talk to you for a minute?". My man asked and I nodded and walked into the sitting room and sat down. "(Y/N) I want you to know that your dad and I know you like Henry and we knew you liked him since you first talked about him". I was in full shocked how did she know and didn't tell me. "How dd.i...d you didn't say ...WHAT". I was stuck with words and my man just smiled. "All I am trying to say is you like him its your choice to be with him or not it's you choice to make not mine so go and have fun with your friends right". I laughed "ahaha yeah".. I walked out the door and headed to the lake. I could of went on my bike but oh well.