Henry Bowers Part 6

"REALLY" I said jumping up. "YES (Y/N)"she said and I hugged her. "Beverly please don't tell the rest that I like Henry because I know it's not the right time". She smiled and looked at the boys who are getting out of the water and running up the cliff. "I promise " we let go of the hug and I put my towel on the rock to dry off and so did she. The boys came up and Bill smiles and winks at Beverly which make her laugh. "Are you getting back in now?". Riche asks and Beverly and I nodded and we all jumped in.

Hours went by and I took out my watch from my bag and it was 5:30pm. "Guys should we leave here now and hang around somewhere else because it's getting late now?." I asked and we all agree we all dryed off and put our towels back in our bags and put our clothes back on. We started walking into and Bill, Riche and Beverly are talking and laughing. Eddie, Stan and I are making jokes and laughing."Hey Bill?" Riche asked poking Bill . "Yes Riche?" Bill laughs. "Why didn't Mike and Ben come to met us at the barrens?. "Oh Ben said he will bbbb-ut he changed his mind and MMM-ike was just busy." Bill answered. It became silent until Stan looks behind him and says "Well this is just great." I look behind me to see a blue car which Belch is driving and Henry in the passage sit and Victor and Patrick at the back. Their car stops and Henry and his goons got out if the car and started to walk towards us. "Look what we have here the Losers" Henry said looking at all of us and he looked at me and his eye locked with mine and he winks. "Www-hat do you want Henry." Henry laughs at Bills stutter and so does his goons. Patrick gets closer to Beverly and licks his lips and smirks. Bill stands in front of her and Patrick and Bill both glares at each other "I want to talk to (Y/N) privately for a minute". Henry says seriously and I blush a bit and I was was in full shock and my friends eyes widen. "Ok we can talk". I answered "You better not hurt her" Riche says getting confident and walking up to Henry. "Shut it four eyes". Belch says and shoulders Riche. "(Y/n) we can talk in the car were it's only you and me." Henry says as he walking towards the car. I nodded and Beverly looks at me and smiles a bit. Stan taps my shoulder as I began to walk. "Be careful (y/n)". He says as he looks scared for me. "Don't worry Stan I will". I walked with Henry and we both got in the car.