Part 41: Consummation

CAP POV

I pulled her against me, kissing her again, and opened her mouth for a deeper kiss. I tasted her, stroking her tongue with my own, and heard a half sigh, half moan come from her as she returned the kiss, tentatively at first, then in full response. I pulled her hips into mine. I had to let her know in some kind of way what she was doing to me, how she was affecting me, I liked. She gasped softly, arching to me, and I went for her neck, nibbling and kissing, even licking. Her body began to move against mine. I glanced at her; her eyes were closed.

Nervousness gone.

I turned her onto her back, and was half on top of her. I kept moving my hips against her. I couldn't even stop if I wanted to, reveling in the feel of her with my eyes closed. Then I felt her lips against my ear, my neck, and a groan escaped me. My hands raked up her thighs and under her dress. She stilled a little, and I pulled back to kiss her neck again. I brought her leg up, nestling closer to kiss her again, then went lower to her chest. It was so damned enticing, just watching it rise and fall; it was easy to see she was excited.

I nuzzled the fabric of her dress back. Soft and firm in all the right places, I thought as I turned on my side to lap at her breasts. She gasped, and I felt her hand rake my back. I nipped at her, and a soft cry came from her. I held her upper body higher, closer, getting more access to her. I pulled the fabric of her dress back, baring more skin as I looked at her.

Her inhibitions were going fast, and my control was, too. I wanted her so much I could taste it. I raked the dress up again, but this time, began caressing her, her bent leg giving me access I needed. She moaned softly, turning into me, and I turned her onto her back again, letting her know I wasn't stopping, and alternating between her mouth, her neck, her breasts with wet kissses. Her body began to move in time with me, arching as she caressed my head, my neck.

I kissed her again, distracting her from my starting to undress myself and undress her little by little. She didn't seem to notice, even seemed to help a little. Her hips were moving in time with my fingers. She was moaning.

"Sedi?" I breathed as her head fell back. I couldn't believe how she had changed.

"Aches."

I almost stopped, but then remembered something I read. "Where?"

Her hips raised. She wasn't trying to take my hand away. She was leaning toward it. She was writhing as if she had a fever.

"Aches?" I whispered, intensifying the caress. "Aches inside?"

"Y-yes." She arched and cried out. "Steve!"

That noise. That cry. That was it. I stripped quickly and covered her, pushing her dress up to her waist. I ground against her and she exhaled heavily, pulling me down. She seemed to need me closer. I needed to be closer.

I pulled the dress over her head, and looked down at her. Her eyes were half open, her breathing still quickened. She instinctively moved to cover herself, but I caught her hands, kissing each palm, and then brushed my lips over her knuckles. I laid on top of her, rocking her hips and then her legs wider with my own. I kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth to mate with hers, grinding against her, feeling her moist warmth against my length. I rocked against her gently, back and forth, slowly getting her used to me, and hopefully getting her ready for what was to come. She panted lightly, pulling me closer. It was finally time. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes as I found her mouth again, surging forward and finally claiming her.

My kiss muffled her cry of pain. There was no avoiding that. It had to happen. I rained kisses all over her face and ears. "You okay?" My voice sounded ragged, even to me. She was really tight, and I had to fight the inclination to move. I kissed her again to get her attention. "Sweetheart?"

"Huh?"

I kissed her again, tenderly, slowly, trying to apologize for that momentary pain that was inevitable. Then I felt...her...move... I slowly pulled out and pushed back in. A moan came from her, and her arms tightened around me. Her fingers dug into my spine as if to use me for an anchor, to keep her steady, but that also made me want to push harder. I kissed her forehead and nose. "I'm going to need to move now..." I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of her.

She drew me down for a kiss. That was all the approval I needed.