Epilogue/Part 50: Across the Stars

(Far Above into the sky, the Gods' tears fall from their eyes,

The Angels fall. Demons crawl.

For in the night we fight, fight for you,

And in our hearts, We follow the truth.

And as the battle rages on and on, our warcries echo far and strong,

The old war calls a somber song,

With shield and sword we must go on,

Ravens soar. Dragons roar.

For in the night we fight fight for you,

And in our hearts we follow the truth

And as the battle rages on, and on, how our war cries echo far and strong,

A song is enough to change the world,

We'll make it alright in the end,

I'll sing you my song to mend your lost soul,

We'll make it alright in the end...in the end...)

LESEDI POV"Ah, Lady Lesedi, a pleasure as always

LESEDI POV

"Ah, Lady Lesedi, a pleasure as always." Heimdall bowed deeply.

"Hello, Heimdall," I nodded. I sat at the bottom of the platform. "How is he today?"

"The same as he is everyday," Heimdall replied. "Brave, valiant, and ever strong in the face of adversity. But how are you?"

"I'm fine," I smiled, then looked at my slightly swollen womb. "We're fine."

"Any change from Odin?"

I felt a pain in my chest, the same heartache as was everyday his answer did not change. "None yet, but Thor has been busy. It was easier when Thor and Frigga double teamed him." I sighed. "He is nicer to me though. He plays chess with me like Loki did." She shook her head in uncertainty. "Now, I don't know--"

"Have you sent word to the Captain about his unborn child?"

"No," I sighed heavily. "I'd hoped to tell him in person."

"If you don't tell him soon you'll be making introductions."

"What do I do, Heimdall? He is out there fighting. Will it ever--"

"In time," Heimdall assured. "Perhaps it is time to talk to Odin as a father. He would have torn Asgard usunder if someone tried to keep his sons from him. Maybe he will see things better that way."

"I still can't believe you can tell!" I was amazed at that. "How can you know it's a boy?"

"I see all, my lady," he shrugged. "Including your admirer who watches you in the shadows."

I glanced back. "Oh, I feel him. I wish he'd go away."

"Ingemar gave up his place in Jotunheim to follow you--"

"And to find out about his Asgardian side--"

"He had no interest till now."

I took a deep breath, and looked at my ring. "I'm married, and I know my heart is in Midgard." I looked around. "Please, Heimdall?"

"My lady, it's against the rules!"

"Please, Heimdall, you like it too!"

Heimdall searched the skies. "Alright, come up, then."

I climbed onto his platform and held his staff. He closed his eyes and then I was there:

"That's quite a power you have," Heimdall stared

"That's quite a power you have," Heimdall stared. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think he feels your presence."

I laughed softly, just reveling in the sight of my husband. He stood straight, strong and battle-ready as always, looking formidable, but all I saw was broad shoulders that could bear much and strong arms that held tightly and gently at the same time, soft skin over marble at the touch, presently wearing armor. He was wearing that serious mask of deep thought and discernment that hid blue-green eyes that lit up when he smiled or laughed. I sighed breathlessly, remembering touches, whispers and kisses."Oh, I don't think so..." I put my hand over the ring on my finger, but held on to the staff. It was glowing and pulsating. Even the star on his uniform looked somewhat blue, what with the dogtag under his uniform...he was readying for a fight. In that moment, I felt him...and him me, knowing thoughts of each other faded in and out of our consciousness like breathing. I looked at my ring. What secrets did iced fire hold? Heimdall turned to look at me and I smiled.

"Hmmph," he said. "Women and their secrets."

"A captain and his," I smiled. I wondered about this child. Mutant, superhuman, Jotunir, Asgardian...what a mix up. How...American. I laughed at my thought. "Same time tomorrow, Heimdall?" I eased down off the platform.

"My lady." He bowed.

I nodded, and walked back to the palace.

Thanks for reading! Please feel free to comment and vote on chapters you liked. Part two , "Captain's Secret: Waiting for Thor" is already underway, explaining what happens to Lesedi after the death of Frigga, the disappearance of Thor and Loki, and of course, an update on Steve and Lesedi's child, and of course, Ragnarok. Thanks again!

Thanks for reading. Please comment, vote and send links to this story if you like it.

I also would like you to give a listen to Brunuhville, whose music is on Youtube and iTunes.

Once again, all video clips and photos are not my property, but thanks for just putting them out, such wonderful pictures of the Men of Marvel/the Alpha Avengers, Iron Man (Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Hemsworth, and Chris Evans as well as Idris Elba). Most of these came from Deviant Art and Disney.

I began writing this story in August and had finished the draft in October. Edits were made as the parts were released, giving me time to polish it for you a bit.

I'd love to hear anything you think of this story. I just thought it would be great to better explain the return of Coulson, what TAHITI could stand for, create a new character of color, and create the foundation of yet another branch of the Marvel Universe. Wishful thinking, I know, but it was fun, and I enjoyed every second. Hope you did too!