Chapter 25- 683 Bell View Road

Hi Everyone! I am so sorry this chapter is later than usual, but I was going through some writers block and we had finals last week which was very hectic for a 15 year old taking college AP classes! 😂 Anyway, I made this one little bit longer for you guys and just want to thank you all for the almost 700 reads and 350 votes, along with the 150 comments. All of that makes writing so much more enjoyable and I love hearing what you all have to say. What's your favorite thing that's happened so far? Anything you want more of? Let me know through the comments! Remember to hit that little star at the bottom, it means soooo much to me. Love you all and enjoy!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

As soon as we enter the two sets of security doors to the weaponry room, each of us take a seat at the large table in the center.

"So," Michael starts, looking between Braiden and I, "we obviously need to have a plan of action before we scope things out, so what is it that we want to do?"

The room goes silent except for the soft ticking of the clock and my fingernails on the table as each of us are deep in thought.

"Okay," my voice breaks the silence, "what if we go in and pose as teenagers who belong there. Braiden and I have to be in disguise anyways because they might recognize who we are."

Braiden looks as if he's contemplating the idea, while Mike looks downright confused.

"Wait, why might they recognize you two?" He asks slowly, blue eyes meeting our nervous ones.

I look over to Braiden and make sure that he's okay with me telling him about his mom.

He nods his head while trying to shoot me a small grin which comes out sad and lopsided, but still adorable.

"Well, Braiden's mom lives in the house. He went to visit her, so I followed him there and ended up getting pinned down by some assholes, but Braiden helped me get away. If their there, they'll probably recognize us."

Michael's eyes are wide as he takes in the information, slowly nodding his head. "Okay then. Just another thing you didn't tell me."

A wave of guilt rushes over me as I reflect on the past couple weeks. It's true that I haven't been with Mike as often as I used to, but it's pretty challenging to do that when we don't live in the same place anymore.

I shoot him a sympathetic look before continuing. "I'm sorry Mike, but we can't do this now. Let's get our stuff ready."

I change into a pair of baggy, ripped jeans and a holy tank top with a black stocking cap. Braiden and Mike wear the same thing, but with leather jackets over the top. Taking a glance at the guns I decide on a pistol, shoving it in my belt and two star knives which go into the holster on my thigh.

After each of us are set we make our way to the black van in the parking garage. Michael walks ahead of us and I can't help but wonder if it's because he's angry at me. Just as I'm about to go talk to him, a hand comes around my waist, stopping me in my tracks.

Confused, I turn around to face Braiden who looks worried. "Ryan, I want you to be careful when we get there. These guys are strung out on all sorts of things which makes them do some pretty sick and twisted stuff."

I'm slightly annoyed that he thinks I can't fend for myself, but more so flattered that he cares about me enough to mention it. "Don't worry about me, Braiden, I'll be alright. I just want to make sure we all get in and out safely."

Without warning, his lips gently meet mine as he pulls me tight against him. Losing myself in Braiden, once again, I only focus on this moment and memorize what everything feels like. It seems like only seconds later that he pulls away, leaving me longing for his touch.