Chapter 33 - Teaching Is The Worst!

Hello everyone!!!! How are you all doing?! I'm doing great because I just got out of a writers block and it feels great! I honestly love this chapter and especially the ending. So, of you guys have any questions about the book or me, feel free to ask away! Remember to change the color of the little star on the bottom. You guys are the best!!! Will be updating next week sometime. Love you all!!!❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

We make it into the classroom in our disguises with three minutes to spare. That's three minutes to come up with somewhat of a plan.

"Okay, so here's what we should do," I begin, facing towards Braiden, "how about we pretend that Meade's out with the flu, and say he requested they do a class review of everything they've learned so far."

The corner of Braiden's lips quirk up, showing that he's pleased with the idea. "Smart. Plus then we just 'teach' them everything they tell us."

I nod my head with a grin on my face as soon as the bell goes off. It's now or never. Preferably never...

The class files in one by one and I look for familiar faces, but not seeing any. I'm actually thankful for that, there's less risk of anyone finding out who we are this way.

The kids shuffle to their seats trying to hold back their laughter when they look at us. I'm sure we look pretty weird, with our fake noses and Albert Einstein wigs. Braiden does look way better than I do though, I mean he got a suit, I had to change my gender!

"Alright class, settle down." Braiden's voice booms through the classroom a couple octaves deeper than usual.

The whispers come to a halt and I take a seat in the chair behind the desk, shielding myself with the computer, while Braiden takes the lead and starts introducing us.

"My name is Mr. White, and that's... ah... Mr. Board." He says gesturing to me sending a small thumbs up to which I just face palm.

Seriously, Mr. White and Mr. Board? Whiteboard? He may be cute but somedays this boy is not smart. While Braiden starts explaining to the class that we're here because Mr. Meade is sick, I go on the computer and start shopping for clothes. What else is a girl supposed to do? I may not like shopping, but it's always fun to browse.

First, the site takes me to prom dresses, and I find a super cute black one with a low back and the sides cut out. There's slight beading around the mid section, but not too much where it looks girly. I quickly take a picture of it with my phone then move on to more things. An add for bras and underwear pops up, saying that there's a sale, so I absentmindedly click on it.

"Ooo, this is cute." I mumble into my hand, eyeing the pair of white lacy underwear. "Ooo this one too!"

Chuckles are erupting throughout the room, so I raise my head curious to what Braiden said this time.

"Um, Mr. Board," Braiden clears his throat, "the projector is on."

"What do you mean-" I cut myself off when I glance up to the front of the room to find the bra and underwear set plastered on the board.

Quickly exiting out of the tab, I shut down the computer and rush to the front of the room.

"Well class, my wife and I are having some problems, so I figured I'd spice things up a little, ya know?" I use the manliest voice I can muster, receiving crickets from the students.

"Aww, that's so sweet!" A girl in the front row coos.

"Yeah, get you a man like that ladies!" Another girl adds and pretty soon all the girls in the class are fawning over what a good man I am.