Information. :)

The following chapters will be of short stories, commonly know as oneshots, that were requested to me from other people on Quizilla.com So bear with me. There are a lot! hahaha. No, not really. I'll be posting them now and then going back to revise them. :) Here is a good song to listen to. haha. hard to believe that this animated verion isn't even how Hercules even happened. Oh wellz. :)

OH~! AND I STILL TAKE REQUESTS, THEY'LL BE ADDED TO THIS BOOK. SO, DON'T BE AFRAID TO LEAVE ME A MESSAGE IN MY INBOX OR DOWN IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST A ONESHOT FOR YOURSELF. :3 BELOW IS THE FOLLOWING SHOWS, MOVIES, BOOKS, GAMES THAT I KNOW OF, HOWEVER I WILL TAKE THE TIME TO GO RESEARCH ABOUT ANYTHING THAT IS NOT LISTED JUST FOR YOU. :) SO IF IT'S NOT ON THE LIST, DON'T WORRY AND JUST ASK ME IF I KNOW IT BECAUSE I MIGHT KNOW IT AND JUST DIDN'T LIST IT.

Anime

Inuyasha

Naruto

Fruits Basket

Avatar: The Last Air Bender

Bleach

X-Men

Final Fantasy

Kingdom Hearts

Ranma 1/2

Full-metal Alchemist

Non-anime/Non-cartoon

Twilight saga

Big Time Rush

Sky High

X-Men

The Outsiders

Wizards of Waverly Place

Degrassi

The House of Night Saga

Vampire Academies

Vampire Diaries

Morganville Vampires novel

Roswell

Charmed

Buffy the Vampire Slayer/ Angel

Celebrities

Anyone

Other

If there is a request for someone that isn't listed on here ask me. If I know of the person then I will take the request. I only listed the series that I could think of off the top of my head.

Information needed for the request

Name:

Age:

Race/ Species:

Ability (any special power or what not):

personality:

Family:

Friends:

Enemies:

Crush:

Looks:

Background (anything extra tidbit you think I need):