≥2≤ Two Years Later

It had been two years since that night, I had almost forgotten about it. Almost. I often wondered about Jiyong, and his grandmother. Where were they? Were they ok? Did Jiyong ever think about me? I sighed, realizing that I was again thinking about him. I shuddered slightly, remembering what I had seen. The only person I told was my best friend, Taeyang. He believed me, and told me that it was best to blot it from my memory.

I didn't dare tell him that I was still in love with Jiyong. If I did then he would freak out on me and tell me that I shouldn't have gotten tangled up with him in the first place. It wasn't my fault that he turned out to be a werewolf. I didn't know! I sighed again and started to put my books back in my bag, remembering that it was in this very library that I had met Jiyong. Stop it. He's gone, you can't change that. 

I casually glanced at my watch, then freaked out when I saw how late it was. "SHOOT!" I cried, then covered my mouth when I remembered that I was still in the library. "Sorry, so sorry." I said to the librarian, who was looking at me disapprovingly, as I ran out. I couldn't believe it, I was late to Taeyang's football game. I had promised him that I would go, I went every time he had a game. I ran as fast as I could to the field, silently praying that I wasn't too late.

When I got there, I was relieved to see that I hadn't missed much, as both teams hadn't scored yet. I saw Taeyang on the side of the field, caught his eye, and waved to him. I could tell that he was happy that I was there, so I cheered extra loud for him throughout the game. He was fantastic and scored a lot of goals. I cheered louder then I ever had before when his team won, I ran down to the field with the others as the team lifted Taeyang up on their shoulders.

I was happy that my life was seemingly going back to normal, because for the first time in two years, I felt free and happy. I was giving the teammates high faves, and when I got to Taeyang, he scooped me up and spun me around, just like when we were little and played together.

"Taeyang, put me down, you're all sweaty, gross!" I said, teasing him. 

He laughed, "yeah, I guess I should probably go shower."

I giggled, then said, "go shower then. I'll be waiting for you by your truck." He smiled at me before he left.

I walked out to where his truck was parked, I had noticed that he was a lot happier then usual. Maybe he got a girlfriend finally? I thought, that would be something. He had never had a girlfriend in his life, he had always told me that he was waiting for the right woman to show up. I shook my head and smiled to myself. Maybe right woman had finally shown up.

Suddenly, I caught something moving out of the corner of my eye. I grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight mode so I could see better. I caught the glimpse of a figure run into the shadows and out of sight, but it looked so familiar to me that it made me gasp.

"Ji...Jiyong?" I tried to peer into the darkness. Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind, making me scream and drop my phone. "Taeyang, what's the big idea?" I whirled around.

Taeyang was bent over from laughing so hard, I just stood there glaring at him. "Oh...my....gosh...S...Sara!" He managed, I tried to keep a smile from creeping to my mouth, but I had little success.

"You crazy idiot." I chuckled to myself. Taeyang just laughed harder and managed to grin at me.

"Want to go to the after party?" He asked, after getting his breath back.

"Sure." I climbed into the truck.

As we were driving to the party, I couldn't get the figure I had seen out of my mind. What if it was Jiyong? Why was he spying on me? More importantly, why did he come back after what happened so long ago? As my curiosity grew, so did the feeling that something bad was going to happen again. And the undeniable fact that I was still in love with him, but also terrified of him.

Whelp, there's chapter two! I hope it wasn't too boring for y'all! Thanks so much for reading!
Rachel :)