>23< Tension

"Where is he?? Is he ok?? Is Sunny ok??" Seunghyun asked, pacing the floor. I sighed.

"I'm sure they're fine!" I said, looking over at Jiyong, who was sitting next to me.

"How did you find him?" Seunghyun asked, walking over and sitting across from him.

"I didn't, my grandmother did. I was a young boy when she brought him into our home. She raised us together and adopted him into our family." Jiyong told him, "he's been with us ever since!" Seunghyun nodded, then got up and walked over to the window for the millionth time.

"I'm sure they're both fine, they'll be back soon!" Seungri said, clearly annoyed by Seunghyun's behavior.

"Yeah, if he doesn't tear her apart like he almost did to me." Taeyang said sarcastically, from where he was standing by the door way. Jiyong shot him a glare.

"Lucky for you Seungri and I were able to stop him before he killed you." He snapped. I stared at him, he saved Taeyang's life?

"Yeah, a lot of help you were. You just left me there!" Taeyang shot back. At this, Jiyong got up and walked over to him. The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"You're wrong, when we came back you were gone. I chose to save your life that day, do not make me regret that." He said menacingly. Taeyang gave him a defiant look, but he backed off.

I glanced at Seunghyun, he clearly felt as awkward and uncomfortable as I did. As if he was sensing my feelings he got up and walked over to me.

"Let's go get some air." He said, holding his hand out to me. I took it, relieved. We walked out without a backward glance.

"That was terrible!" I said, when we were outside.

"Yeah, it was! Hopefully there won't be another situation like that again!" Seunghyun replied. I nodded, agreeing.

"What situation?" We heard Sunny ask, we turned and saw Sunny and Daesung walk up. I noticed that they were holding hands. Aw!!! That's so cute!! I thought, flashing a smile at Sunny. She immediately knew what I was thinking and blushed.

"I would like to talk to my brother, if you girls don't mind giving us some privacy!" Daesung said, I gave him a smile.

"Of course not!" I replied. Sunny and I walked back towards the house. "I wouldn't go in there!" I said, as Sunny walked towards the back door.

"What? Why?" She asked, confused.

"It's really tense in there!" I quickly told Sunny about what happened.

"Oh, ok!" She said, when I was done. We walked around to the front of the house. I glanced down the long driveway and was surprised to see headlights flash, as if a car was driving up. But before I could point them out, they quickly disappeared.

"Sunny, is there anyone else coming?" I asked.   

"I don't think so!" She said, "why?"

"I thought I saw headlights!" I told her, pointing down the driveway. Sunny looked in that direction. But before she could say anything, the huge silhouette of a man appeared in front of us.

"Hello dearie, miss me?" He taunted. I knew that voice all too well, one of Burgess's henchmen. Before I could move he grabbed me. "Where's your werewolf boyfriend?" He asked, twisting my arm behind my back roughly. I cried out in pain, and Sunny started screaming.

"Shut up!" He yelled, reaching for her. Suddenly, there was a loud roar, and I saw Jiyong running towards us. He leapt at us, changing into his wolf form in midair. The man let go of me and shrieked, running away.

I fell to the ground, holding my arm in pain. "Sara!!" Sunny cried, running over to me. I looked up and saw Taeyang running towards us, he was carrying his .22 rifle. He ran over and gently helped me up, I caught a glimpse of Seungri and Daesung running past us, right before I passed out.

"Don't you dare go near her, if it wasn't for you then this never would have happened!" I heard Taeyang's angry voice say. I groaned, my head hurt so bad!

 "Sara!" I heard Jiyong say, I felt someone take my hand.

 "Don't touch her!" Taeyang said, angrily.

"Shut up!" Jiyong shot back.

"That does it, both of you, out! Now!" I heard my mother say sternly. There were protests from both parties, but my mom shooed them out and shut the door with finality.

"Sara? Are you ok?" She asked me gently, I shook my head yes. "You failed to mention that Jiyong is a werewolf." She said, gently. I groaned again, placing my hand on my forehead.

"It must have slipped my mind." I replied, making a lame attempt at a joke. My mom smiled. I tried to sit up but I felt pain shoot through my arm. I whimpered as my mom had to help me. There was a soft knock on the door and then Sunmi poked her head in.

"Is she awake?" She asked.

"Yes!" My mom said. When Sunmi heard this, she came into the room followed by Seungri.

"What's wrong with my arm?" I asked, wondering if it was broken.

"It came out of the socket, I'm going to pop it back in." Seungri explained, sitting on the bed. I nodded and tried to hide my fear. He took my arm gently.

"So Sara, what's your favorite subject in school?" He asked me.

"Art." I said, wondering when he was going to do it.

"That's cool, what do you like about it?" He asked. I started to answer, but he shoved my arm. There was a sharp pain that made me cry out, but afterwards it didn't hurt anymore. I held my arm for a minute, then smacked Seungri as hard as I could.

"What was that for?" He asked, surprised but looking amused.

"What do you think?" I asked, then added sassily, "thanks by the way!"

"Oh Sara!" My mom said, with a chuckle. Seungri just grinned.

"You're welcome!" He said. I snickered as I started to get up.

"No, Sara, stay here and rest. It will do you good!" My mom said, I protested but she insisted, so I laid back down on the bed. I smiled at them as they walked out. I then remembered that I told Jiyong that I would give him my answer soon. I needed time to think. Taeyang or Jiyong? I sighed. It is more then likely to come to me. I thought, before falling asleep.

                         Hey everyone! Here's the next chapter! I hope you like it! Thanks for reading and for the votes! It means a lot to me!
                         Rachel :)
               Side note: picture is subject to change.