>18< Bonded's Calling

I just sat there, shocked. Bonded's Calling? Is that why Jiyong wanted me so badly? I didn't know what to think, but it made sense. Is that why he imprinted on me?

"What does this one mean?" I finally I found my voice. I hadn't noticed that Professor Choi was observing everything, nothing seemed to get past him.

"You've been imprinted, haven't you?" He seemed to see right through me. My first instinct was to run away as fast as I could. But when I looked at him, I could tell that he was genuinely concerned and wanted to help.

"Yes." I looked down.

"Do you have feelings for him?" He asked me gently, all the while he was watching me.

"Yes, I have for some time now." I whispered.

"Sara." Sunny had a slight warning tone in her voice.

"It's ok, Sunny. We can trust him, he wants to help us." I told her, she nodded but didn't look certain yet.

"I need to find something out first, is there anyone else getting between you? Like a friend or another love interest?" He asked me.

"There's my friend Taeyang, I discovered a few days ago that I have feelings for him." I said, then added, "he promised me he wouldn't hurt him."

"It sounds like he meant it, but remember, there's still wolf in him. If he feels he's in danger of losing you, then he won't hesitate to attack him. When a wolf soul bonds with someone it's forever, for eternity. That's why they imprint." His voice was gentle. That's exactly what I was afraid of.

"But what if she chooses to be with Taeyang? What then?" Sunny sounded worried.

"Then they do what every wolf does, they fight to the death and the one who wins is worthy of her heart." He explains.

"So either way I have to be with Jiyong?" I wasn't expecting this at all.

"There is no way to be unimprinted, it's not possible. Only the death of the werewolf would set you free." He said. I gasped when I heard that. Kill Jiyong? There was no way I could do that.

"Is there any alternatives other then murder?" Sunny asked, looking how I felt.

"I'm afraid there isn't. But being imprinted is not terribly bad, if you love him and want to be with him. But yes, the fact that you also have feelings for another makes it very complicated." Choi leaned back in his seat. "It will make things hard."

I nodded, "is the imprint making me have feelings for him?"

"Partly, but the rest is up to you." He answered.

So that was that. Either I choose Taeyang, Jiyong fights him and kills him and takes me away. Or, I choose Jiyong and Taeyang lives, but with a broken heart. Great. Just great. I felt torn between the two. I was loyal to both and had feelings for both, but I didn't know what to do. I didn't want either one to be hurt, or dead.

"Sara is there anything else we should ask him? My dad will be here soon." Sunny suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

"Um, no, not that I can think of." I snapped out of my thoughts. Sunny nodded. "Thank you for all of your help, Professor Choi. We really appreciate it." I shook his hand.

"Please call me Seunghyun, and please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything." He gave us a smile, "I'm here to help."

"Thank you." I returned it. Sunny shook his hand and gave him a nod. 

When her dad came to get us and we were back in the car, we were both very quiet. We were thinking about what we had learned and what to do.

After they dropped me off, I greeted my parents then went up to the tree house. I wasn't there long when I heard a strange noise. At first I ignored it. But it got persistently louder.

"What?" I was annoyed. 

I looked down and saw a dark figure move towards the woods, but it stopped and motioned for me to follow. Ah, come on. I thought about staying where I was. But of course, my curiosity got the better of me. I ended up following the figure into the woods.

I followed it a little ways in, then I couldn't see it anymore. "Where did you go?" I asked aloud. Then, as if answering my question, someone put their arms around me from behind. I screamed and whirled around, ready to deck whoever it was.

"Hey, it's only me." Jiyong smiled at me.

"Jiyong, I'm going to shoot you." I pulled away from him, then I slapped him. "That's for leaving without saying anything to me." I turned around and walking away a few steps.

"I'm sorry. I had to get Daesung away from here so he wouldn't hurt anyone." Jiyong walked over to me and put his arms around me again.

"Well you still should have said something." I retorted, crossing my arms.

"Did my Sara miss me?" Jiyong sounded pleased.

"I'm not your Sara." I was still grumpy at him.

"Not yet, but you will be soon." Jiyong hugged me tighter. 

I sighed. He's so confident that I'll choose him. I wanted to choose him, but I also loved Taeyang. And everything Professor Choi had told me was swirling through my head.

"Jiyong? Did you mean it when you said that you wouldn't hurt Taeyang?" I turned around so I could face him. I knew what he was going to say but I wanted to look him in the eyes and see if he really meant it.

"Of course. I would never break a promise to you." He lightly touched my cheek.

"Even if I choose him?" I knew it was taking a chance, but I had to know.

"Are you?" He looked like he was dreading my answer.

"I don't know." I told him honestly. Just then, it started to rain.

"I'll take you back." Jiyong took his coat off and putting it over me so I wouldn't get soaked. When we reached the house, I turned to say goodbye to him. But before I could, he pulled me against him and kissed me on the lips. It was full of yearning and desperation, like this one kiss would make me choose him.

When we broke apart, he whispered, "I love you so much. Please don't leave me." 

Before I could say anything, he disappeared into the woods. I realized that I still had his coat, I sighed. One thing was for certain, I didn't want to lose Jiyong. Ever.

Surprise!!!!!!! Bonus chapter!!!! I hope you guys like it!! :D Thanks so much for reading and for the votes! It means a lot!
Rachel :)