>27< Rescue - Part 2

When we got to the sheriff's department, Taeyang and I got out of the car and hid at the side of the building. Sunny parked in front, and she and Daesung got out and walked towards the door. They talked for a minute, and then Daesung laid down on the ground and acted like he was in pain. Sunny ran over to the door and started banging on it, screaming for help because her friend was hurt.

When the sheriff and deputy ran outside, Taeyang and I snuck inside. Jiyong must've heard everything because he was standing near the bed, looking confused.

"Sara! What are you doing here?" He asked, when he saw me.

"We came to get you out." I told him. After he heard this, he walked over to the bars.

"Why are you doing this? I told you, you're better off without me!" He said, I could tell that he was broken up and torn inside.

"Because I love you and I'm not taking no for an answer!" I replied, reaching through the bars and placing my hand on his cheek. He smiled at me, then took my hand and kissed my palm, making me blush.

"Ok! You have plenty of time for that later!" Taeyang said suddenly. He walked over and unlocked the cell door, opening it so Jiyong could walk out.

"Thank you!" He said, Taeyang just nodded curtly. He led the way to the back door of the department, but when we opened it, there stood the mayor's big, scary henchman. When he saw us, he gave a loud yell. Jiyong grabbed me and pushed me behind him as if by instinct, as Taeyang grabbed a fire extinguisher and swung it at him.

It hit him on the side of the head, but it didn't seem to effect him much. He yelled again and lunged at us.

"GET SARA OUT OF HERE!!!!" Taeyang screamed, as he dodged him and ran back into the building.

"Taeyang, no!!" I yelled, about to follow him. But Jiyong grabbed me and carried me away before I could move. When we were a save distance away, he set me down.

"Stay here!" He ordered, turning to go back. I panicked.

"Jiyong!!! I can't lose you both!!!" I cried, grabbing his arm. When he heard me, he put his hands on my upper arms.

"You won't lose either of us! Ok? We're all going to make it out of this alive!" He said. He kissed me on my forehead, then, before I could say anything else, he ran back to the building.

I started to run towards the front, hoping that Sunny and Daesung were there and had heard what was going on. I ran as fast as I could, then suddenly, I crashed into someone. I screamed and was about to deck whoever it was, when someone grabbed my wrists.

"Sara!" I realized it was Daesung.

"Daesung! Oh my gosh!" I cried, "where's Jiyong and Taeyang??"

Before he could say anything, a car sped around the corner and stopped where we were.

"Quick!! Get in!!" Seunghyun called, we quickly jumped in and Seunghyun drove away at top speed.

"What about Jiyong and Taeyang?" I asked him.

"They're right behind us!" Seungri told me, I breathed a sigh of relief. They were ok! They were both ok! 

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking around at everyone.

"We're going to my house for awhile, until everything blows over." Seunghyun said, sounding tired.

"What about my parents? What about Sunny and Taeyang's parents?" I asked, starting to freak out inwardly.

"It was your parents idea to bring you to Twin Pines. They don't want to risk you getting kidnapped by the mayor again!" Seunghyun explained, "Taeyang and Sunny will stay with us too, I think your parents are all planning something." I nodded, leaning back in my seat. I felt like I could finally relax!

I quickly fell asleep during the two and a half hour drive. I woke up slightly when someone gently lifted me from the car and carried me into a house. I caught a glimpse of a large foyer and then stairs. I immediately fell asleep again when I was laid in a big, comfortable bed. I finally felt safe!

I woke up to warm sunshine on my face, I smiled and stretched, feeling well rested. I suddenly realized that there was a hand on my waist, I rolled over and saw Jiyong laying next to me asleep.

"HEY!" I said loudly, pushing him off the bed. He immediately woke up and looked around confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sitting up.

"Who said you could be in here with me??" I asked, staring at him.

"I'm sorry! I was so tired!" He said, getting up. I just gave him a look. "I was!" He said again, trying to hold back a grin.

"I don't care how exhausted you were, tonight you're sleeping somewhere else!" I told him. He sighed then complied, mumbling something about not wanting to share a room with Taeyang. I rolled my eyes and was about to tell him to leave when I suddenly remembered my promise to Seungri.

"Jiyong, I need to talk to you about something." I said, crossing my legs and leaning against the headboard.

"What is it, baby?" He asked, I was about to open my mouth to tell him not to call me that, when he grinned at me. And, as if he knew what I was going to say, he said, "you are my baby now!" I just rolled my eyes and tried not to smile, he didn't need the encouragement!

"Anyways!" I said, "I think you need to talk to Seungri."

His expression immediately darkened. "No." He said, starting to get up. I grabbed his hand.

"Jiyong, he knows that what he did is wrong and he's sorry!" I said, not letting go.

"He betrayed us! A wolf who betrays his pack doesn't deserve a place in it!" He replied, starting to leave the room.

"You can at least hear him out! Let him explain himself! At least let him tell you that he's sorry! It's what Sunmi would want." I told him, I felt bad about bringing Sunmi into it, but I could tell that he knew I was right.

He sighed. After a long time, he said, "Alright. I will give him that. But only that. If he stays more then ten minutes in my presence then I will kill him!"

I gave him a hug and silently prayed that he would see just how tortured Seungri was by this. And maybe, just maybe, he would show him compassion.

                 Hey everybody! I hope you liked this chapter!!!!!! Thanks so much for the votes and the reads! The support means a whole lot! :D
                 Rachel :)