≥8≤ A Day With Jiyong

I waited near the living room window so I could look out for Jiyong. I wonder what will happen....I watched a car pull in the driveway. That must be him. I grabbed my rollerblades and went out the front door, locking it behind me.

"Hey baby!" I heard Jiyong call, I couldn't tell if he was serious or joking.

"I'm not your baby." I remarked, getting into the car. He better not think this is a date.

Jiyong just grinned. We talked a little on the way to the roller dome, but it was a little awkward at first. This was a mistake......I thought, but once we got to the dome, things seemed to go smoother. We went in and paid, and there was already a pretty good crowd forming.

"Jiyong? Does stress make you turn?" I asked quietly, suddenly very worried about there being a crowd. Jiyong shook his head, looking amused.

"I'm not the hulk." He gave me a smile. I just nodded and put my rollerblades on. "You ready?" I nodded nervously. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you!" Jiyong said to me, taking my hand and leading me out onto the floor. It turned out I needed a lot more practice then I had originally thought, Jiyong had to catch me more then once. I could tell that he was really enjoying it.

I was sitting at a table, resting and waiting for Jiyong to come back with our snacks, when Stella came over. She was a girl from school, she could be nice sometimes, but she could also be the exact opposite. "So, I see you're hanging around him again." She smirked at me.

"What's wrong with that? We were friends and he had to move away, but he's back now so we're catching up." I shot back, giving her a look.

"Oh yes, of course. Well, I wouldn't get too involved with him. He is trouble." She sneered at me.

I just rolled my eyes. "Mind your own business." 

She just laughed, "don't say I didn't warn you!" She called, as she walked away. If you knew what he really is then you'd never bother me again. I watched as she walked away.

"What was that about?" Jiyong asked, as he sat down across from me.

"Nothing. Do you remember Stella? She was just being Stella!" I didn't elaborate. Jiyong just nodded. I didn't want him to know what Stella said. For all I knew, she could be right. And what was worse, I had a feeling that she was. Of course, I would never admit that to her or anyone. After we rollerbladed for a bit more, we decided to go find something else to do.

"Hey, it stopped raining, do you want to walk in the woods?" Jiyong asked me, I immediately got a flashback of what happened the last time I was in the woods with him. Let's not relive that. I thought.

"The woods are all wet, and there's probably a lot of mud. Let's go on the river walk instead." I suggested. Jiyong smiled and nodded, agreeing. 

As we walked, we talked about different things. I could tell that he was a lot happier. I wondered if it was because he was back here, with me, hanging out like we used to.

"Have you thought anymore about coming with me?" He asked suddenly.

I shook my head, "I just want things to go back to how they were before that night."

"Is there something keeping you here? Because I get the feeling that you're torn about something." Jiyong looked at me.

Oh no!  Does he know my feelings for him? Does he sense it? "My parents." I said, lamely.

"I think there's something else too." He didn't stop looking at me, "what is it?"

"Just reasons." I avoided eye contact and prayed he wouldn't press me further. I wasn't even sure what those reasons were, but I had a feeling that they had something to do with Taeyang.

"Well, in other news, I'm getting better at controlling it." Jiyong changed the subject.

"That's great. How?" I wanted to be encouraging.

"My grandma is helping me." Jiyong smiled. I got the feeling that they were very close.

"You must be close then." I was interested.

"Yeah, we are. Hopefully you can meet her someday." Jiyong said. I had a feeling he was hinting at me going away with him again. Stop it. It's not happening. I thought. But deep down, I knew I wanted to, some small part of me wanted to. And it was going to take a lot of strength to keep those feelings hidden deep down inside of me. Jiyong must never know. I thought, he can't.

We decided to get ice cream, as we were eating, we walked along the river more. He must never know. If he did, then he would for sure take me away with him. And that was terrifying.

        Hey there! I hope this wasn't too boring for y'all! Thanks for reading and thank you so so much for the votes! :D Also, there might be a surprise chapter sometime during the week..... ehehehehe......>:)
         Rachel :)