>22< Sunny Meets The Boys

As soon as I walked inside, I practically got tackled by Jiyong. I probably would have fallen if he hadn't grabbed me around my waist.

"Oof, Jiyong! Geez." I grumbled, but it was amusing and I couldn't help but think he was acting cute. I saw Sunny snickering on the sidelines.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you? If he hurt you." Jiyong was saying, looking me over for any noticeable wounds.

"Jiyong, I'm fine, please stop worrying." I assured him, grabbing his hand. I didn't notice the look on Taeyangs' face, which might have been a good thing.

"Sara. Are you ok?" I heard Seungri say, walking up to us. I gave him a smile.

"I'm fine." I also noticed Daesung standing behind him. "Seungri, Daesung, this is my friend Sunny. And that's Taeyang." I introduced my friends. Taeyang just gave them a curt nod and then walked into the living room. Sunny, on the other hand, was staring at Daesung.

"Sara. Come here for a minute." She grabbed my hand and pulling me into the dining room.

"Yes?" I had a feeling I knew what she was going to say.

"You didn't tell me Daesung was so hot." She crossed her arms.

"Well, I was sort of busy running away so he wouldn't eat me." I whispered. 

"And besides, you have me so don't go with anyone else." Jiyong seemed come out of nowhere.

"Ah Go away! We're having girl talk, to boys allowed!" Sunny cried, whacking at him and pushing him out of the room. I tried to contain my laughter but I really couldn't. Jiyong just grinned at us and went back in the kitchen.

"Go talk to Daesung." I encouragement, after I had my breath back.

"I.....I can't." Sunny looked nervous. I just chuckled. 

"Yes you can. Besides, I think he likes you too." I told her. She blushed and then quickly hid it. We walked back into the kitchen and Sunny bravely walked up to Daesung and started a conversation with him. A few minutes later they were chatting up a storm. I smiled to myself.

"Sara, Jiyong and I need to talk to you privately." Sunmi said to me. I nodded and followed them into the living room. Taeyang was nowhere to be found. I was worried about him, his whole demeanor had changed when Jiyong came in.

"What's up? Is everything ok?" I sat on the couch next to Jiyong.

"Everything is fine. We are just concerned about your safety. And I don't want to pressure you in any way, but you really do need to make a decision soon. We can't stay here for much longer." Sunmi said, gently.

I sighed. I knew that I loved Jiyong so what was holding me back? My loyalty to Taeyang for one, and the fact that I didn't want to leave my parents. To be honest, just leaving like that terrified me.

"How long would we be gone? I don't want to just leave everything behind like that." I could tell that she saw the conflict in me.

"We would be gone only until everything blows over! It wouldn't be forever." Jiyong sounded hopeful.

"What would happen if I did choose you?" The thought of turning into a werewolf kind of scared me.

"Then we go somewhere were the two of us can be alone, and I help you transition." Jiyong took my hand. "I won't leave you. I won't let you be in pain."

I nodded, trusting him. "May I have until tomorrow to give you my answer?" 

"Yes of course." Sunmi gave me a smile. "We will support you in whatever decision you make."

"Thank you." I could tell that Jiyong would probably want to go after Taeyang if I chose him, but the only thing keeping him back was his promise to me. That he wouldn't hurt Taeyang.

We went back in the kitchen with everyone, Taeyangs' mom had ordered dinner and it came. I noticed Seungri watching me, his eyes following my every move. I hoped Jiyong would notice and make him stop with a glare, but then I got distracted.

Seunghyun had come back in, but he was standing in the doorway. Staring at Daesung. "Daesung?" He asked, shock written all over his face.

"Seunghyun!" Daesung cried, looking happy. But then, his happy look changed to fear. And before any of us could say or do anything, he ran outside and disappeared into the woods. 

"Daesung, come back!" Seunghyun was about to run after him. But I quickly grabbed his arm.

"Seunghyun, wait, he can't control himself." I quickly explained.

"Give him time, he'll come back." Sunmi told him. He nodded, then went into the other room. I could tell that he needed someone with him, so I went over and sat with him.

"Is he your brother?" I asked, he nodded. The shock of seeing him alive still clear on his face. I put my arm through his and leaned my head against his shoulder, hoping to be of some comfort. But in all of that confusion, no one noticed Sunny slip out and run after Daesung.

                                 *******************************

"Daesung? Daesung." Sunny called, where did he go? She ran a little farther, calling him. She didn't understand why he ran out like that but she knew that he shouldn't be alone.

"Sunny? What are you doing? Why did you follow me?" Daesung stared at her.

"Because I don't want you to be alone." Sunny sat down next to him. "why did you react that why when you saw Seunghyun? Do you know him?"

Daesung sighed. "Yes. I know him. He's my older brother. I haven't seen him in years."

"Your brother? But why did you run away?" Sunny was confused.

"Because I'm a monster. I can't control myself. You know when Taeyang was in the hospital? When he got attacked? That was me. And I almost hurt Sara too. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hurt my brother." He cried, "I can barely live with myself now."

He sat down near a tree, full of guilt and despair. He expected Sunny to run away, terrified. But instead, she sat down next to him and put her arms around him.

"It's ok. It's going to be ok." She whispered, rubbing his back soothingly. 

She felt him relax, and when he was calm, he said, "what do I do? I want to see my brother but I don't want to hurt him."

"But you're in control now. You love your brother so you won't hurt him." Sunny took his hand. Daesung nodded.

After a long while, Daesung said, "I'm ready to go back." When Sunny heard this, she smiled and helped him up, and together they walked back to the house.

                    Hey peeps!! Here's chapter 22! I hope you guys like it! :D I decided that I'm going to post one more bonus chapter, y'all! As always, thanks so much for all the reads and votes! The support means a lot!
                    Rachel :)
             Side note: edit made by me! :)