Chapter 46: Things

Elinn

"Elinn can you tell us what happened at that house? What has happened to you for the past twelve years? Did they treat you well? Where did all of these scars come from?" My father asked and I could feel my body stiffen and my face go blank

I sat in my room staring up at the cracks in the room. For the past three hours I had been trying to count all the different cracks, it was the funnest thing I had done in ages. I was at two thousand three hundred sixty seven cracks when I heard the footsteps sounding in the hall. It meant that someone was coming to see me.

The door to my room opened and Master stepped inside. I scrambled to stand and bow my head as he had taught me to do whenever he entered a room I was in. He said it reminded me of my place in his house and that I was his servant and would do as he asked of me.

I noticed that there were several people standing behind Master, but I didn't dare to look up at them. I had avoided needing a lesson for nearly a week though I was still punished for no reason every day. If I looked in their eyes Master would definitely give me another lesson on keeping my head and eyes down.

"Pet, come here." Master instructed. This was something else he had taught me during my last lesson with him. I was no better than a dog to Master, so I had to act like one. I forced myself to move so I was standing in front of Master and then lowered myself to the ground before him.

"So submissive, how did you ever get her to listen to you so well? It must have taken you a long time to acquire this level of servitude." One of the men said admiration filling his voice. Master chuckled and then gestured for me to lift my shirt.

Reluctantly I pulled the ends of my shirt up so my back was exposed. One of the men took a step back while everyone else stepped forward to get a closer look. I felt a hand touch my back and I immediately jerked away and pulled my shirt down.

"If you don't wish to have another lesson with me later today pet, then you will remember you place. Pull your shirt up and don't move an inch. You are nothing more than an object they are observing," Master commanded and I obeyed quickly.

"These stripes look like they took some time to inflict. How did you get these scars to stay so sharp?" Another man asked running a cold finger along the scars that Masters whips had caused me.

"You have to make sure to rub silver into the wounds when they're fresh. It also helps if you make sure to land your strikes on top of each other so they cut deeper and scar crisper. It helps if you don't give them any medical aid either, they have no way to keep it from smiling." Master explained to the man.

"Could you give me a demonstration of the technique before I go. I want to make sure I fully understand the method, you know how it is." The man said letting his hand rest on my shoulder.

"Is that who I think it is? You all know who she is right? If someone found out she were here...." The man who had backed away said and I could feel his gaze baring into me.

"It is exactly who you think it, she's been with me the whole time. No one suspects a thing, I've done a good job of hiding her haven't I? She has been a valuable asset to have around here, very talented at screaming. Isn't that right Pet?" master asked tilting my chin so he could see my face. I still kept my eyes from meeting his, I didn't want to risk the consequences.

"Your girl's only purpose is to serve her Master. Whatever Master requires his girl will do without question. As long as Girl is pleasing Master then she is fulfilling her duties." My voice was quiet and almost silent.

"You mean she doesn't know who she is? Does she even know where she came from? The things that the Goddess has in store for her future. You do those sorts of things to a girl like....her?" The man asked skeptically. I waited for Master to answer, but he didn't instead turning my head so it was facing the man. I assumed it meant that he wanted me to speak.

"Girl was given to Master by her parents. They discovered that Girl is useless and isn't good at things. They threw her out and Master's kindness is what saved her. He took his girl in and let her serve him, it is a gift his girl can never repay." I told the man the truth. It was what Master had told her and he would never lie to her.

"You've really got her convinced don't you? You have a gift for these things Alpha, it's impressive what you got her to say. Would you be willing to show us exactly how one of your lessons goes." The same man asks walking closer to me.

"I think that can be arranged Cameron. Maybe if you really want to know more about her, we can work out a way for you to borrow her. I think that could be beneficial for my pet and yourself, she is use to a fair amount of pain. Today some of the scientist wanted to test her pain tolerance." Master's fingers gripped my face harder.

My whole body stiffened as Master spoke. He wouldn't actually send me away would he? Master liked to cause me pain, but he was always very protective over me. Would he really let this stranger do whatever he wanted to me.

"Come Pet, it's time for today's entertainment to start." Master crooned and lead me towards his playroom.

"I didn't exactly have the best time the past twelve years. I've been stuck in an abusive pack and haven't had a day's rest. Carter and Nathan rescued me when they attacked the pack." That was all I could say and ran out of the room.

AN: I know it's short it's hard to write long chapters on a phone. i'm really sorry.