Anonymous

I sat in the living room of the tiny apartment letting my mind wander to what had happened over the last three weeks. One day I had a home and a life and the next I was living in this dirty rundown apartment. When I found out who was responsible for this I was going to tear them apart. The door to this dump flew open and one of my informants walked in.

"Did you find her?" I asked Lorenzo as he sat in one of the chairs across from me. He was one of the few people I actually trusted to know who I really was. My identity was a well-kept secret that very few actually know about.

"There's no sign of her at the house, only the blood in the whipping chamber. I could faintly smell her in her room, but I could also smell another scent there. It was male, I think they found her and took her with them." Lorenzo said pulling out a cigarette.

"So you're telling me somebody has taken my pet? Oh, I am really going to enjoy destroying whoever did this. No one takes what's mine and lives to think they got away with it." I was already thinking of the many ways I could make the person who did this scream.

"I want her found, you know how important she is to my plans. It also doesn't hurt that she is always so responsive to things, makes it much more enjoyable. I miss being able to use her whenever I wanted to." I held up my slightly shaking hand to show how much stress my body was feeling in her absence.

"Do you remember how she lovely she sounded when I would play with her. I could listen to those moans all day, the pure emotion in them was fascinating. I need her back soon or other people will begin to suffer," I closed my eyes and clenched my fists as I thought of all the things we had done together.

"I have every man we could find who escaped the invasion out looking for her. Of course, they don't know the real reason, only that their Master wants his plaything back so he can have some fun. I have to say, you really do have a talent, the things you could do to that girl were just astounding." Lorenzo praised taking another drag of smoke.

"I'm just thrilled to learn how many rules she's broken since I've been gone. I have a feeling her and I will be spending a lot of time together after we find her again. Oh, just imagine the way she'll sound. A scream on her lips and the scent of her blood in the air. It will be so perfect, don't you think, she will be so happy to see me again." I sighed as I pictured what she would look like once again strapped down to one of my tables. It would be an exquisite show that was for sure, I would make sure she understood who I was.

The door slammed open and a young man ran into the apartment a grin growing on his face. I was about to ask who he thought he was barging in here like that. Then I noticed the look in his eyes and I knew he had news and I gestured for him to sit down.

"What have you discovered?" The grin that grew on his face made my blood boil knowing soon I was going to be hunting soon.

"The pack that attacked us, it was the Mistward Dawn Pack. They are led by a young Alpha named Carter Johnson. He has taken everyone who was in the house either hostage or is letting the innocent live in his pack if they wish. If your pet is anywhere, she's going to be there."

"Both of you get out, I need to plan a hunt." I smiled viciously as they went to spread the news.

"I'm coming for you Elinn, and this time I'm not going to play fair."

AN: You're welcome