Him

Well, that worked better than I expected it too. I had honestly thought that my precious little spy wouldn't make it past the pack borders. Somehow she was able to make it all the way into the pack and land a job inside the pack house. This was supposed to be one of the most secure packs out there, this whole job was going to be a sinch.

Sure I hadn't been expecting them to figure out that the doctor worked for me, but that didn't matter now. Sure they probably guessed I was around, but with their lapse in security, I wasn't all that concerned. Who cared if we had to kill a few men before we hit the pack house, that just means more fun for me. Then my Pet will finally be back where she belongs....with me.

"Sir we just got word that Mrs. Korster did indeed drug the girl before her death. We have no word on if she survived or where she is being treated yet, but I will update you as soon as I find out." I didn't even bother looking at the man and just nodded my head. He wasn't worthy of my attention, he was just another man who worked for me nothing more. I counted the steps it took for the man to leave my office, it was seventeen with the door closing behind him.

I thought about her constantly, not because I cared for her, but because I cared about what she could do for me. Her powers were so large and vast, and I had almost gotten her where I needed her to be. A few more months and she would have killed anyone I asked her to without a second thought. Now my plans had taken a huge setback, but I could be patient for just a little bit longer.

I thought about the way she looked when she kneeled before me. Her body was perfectly proportioned even though she tried to hide it as best she could. In two weeks it would happen and then I would finally be able to take what I craved from her almost as much as her power, her virginity.

She probably wouldn't even try to stop me, after all, she had no idea what she was losing. I imagined the moans and screams I could make her produce as I took her. I would be patient with her the first couple times, didn't want to break her too much, then it wouldn't be any fun anymore. After that, I would really start enjoying things, who knows maybe she would like it to. Of course, it didn't really matter if she liked it, I had to like it and she was just there to make sure I got what I needed.

The bulge in my pants was making me uncomfortable and I smiled to myself. I would call up one of the many whores floating around near my men to come satisfy me. When I got what was mine back I wouldn't ever have to worry about this again. I would able to take her whenever and wherever I wanted to.

Oh, how I missed having that little thing around. This apartment was pretty dirty, even though I had hired a maid. She didn't know what I was capable of and didn't fear me subsequently not doing a good job at her assigned tasks. I was going to have to show her who exactly was in charge here, at least until the girl was back.

"Sir we've learned that Elinn was in fact drugged by our spy. She is currently in intensive care at the hospital on the pack grounds." I looked up rage filling my eyes at the person who had interrupted my thoughts.

I stood slowly making sure to not look angry so they wouldn't know what was coming. As I approached him I could see the fear growing in his eyes, he knew something was wrong. I grabbed him by the throat and pinned him against the wall.

"That GIRL doesn't have a name, you will never speak it again. If she remembers her name, if she remembers who her real family is, if she remembers any aspect of her past life or what she is this whole thing will fall apart. So DON'T YOU EVER SAY HER NAME AGAIN! If you do I will not hesitate to kill you, slowly and painfully. I will not risk all I have worked on your stupidity." I snarled at him. He did his best to nod but he couldn't get very far with my hands in the way.

I dropped the man to the floor and he gasped for air. He got up and ran out as quickly as he could the door slamming shut behind him. I need some relief, so I stalked out of the office to go find myself some. A good round with a girl and some torture should do the trick. I was going to get my pet back, and then I was going to have some fun.

AN: Sorry about the late update, it's Nutcracker week so I have a crazy schedule. After this weekend things should go back to normal. Thanks so much for your patience.