Him

I stared at disgust at the girl beside me, she looked nothing like my pet, but she had served her purpose well enough. She had distracted me long enough to relax a little and refocus on what was going to happen. Pretty soon my little girl was going to be back in my own hands.

"You did well, no get your clothes and get out." I ordered and the girl scrambled to do as I said. I got the feeling that she was use to these types of departures and it wasn't an uncommon occurrence for her.

As woman rushed out of my apartment I sat staring at the ceiling wondering what was going on in the Mistward Dawn Pack right about now. Chaos, if I was luck and things were working the way they were supposed too. You never knew though they could be taking longer than expected to find my surprise.

It had been such a delight learning exactly who Elinn had grown to care for in the last few weeks. It had been even more fun to learn they would all be in one place making it so much easier to take them all. It had been one of the funnest things I had done in a while.

I had needed it really, it was therapeutic. I had grown increasingly more irritable without my favorite toy and had needed to take it all out on someone. Who better than the very people who had taken what what mine. In a sense it was kind of poetic.

Those girls had been the first to go, they hardly knew anything about her besides her medical history and what her favorite food and games were. While it did get me started on a list of the rules she had broken it was mostly useless. Their screams had been so high and clear, it was like listening to an opera.

Next up had been that doctor guy, Link, Lork, Luke? Something like that anyways, he had known a lot more about my pets recent activities. He stayed strong for longer than I thought he would, but he cracked easily enough. He told me all about what my girl and her 'mate' had been up to. How she had come to trust him and get over her severe mental blocks and begin to get back to leading a normal wolf life.

This had made me think long and hard about the punishments my pet would be receiving when she was back in my care. She had thrown away all of her careful training, but it wouldn't take long to get her mind back in the correct order. She knew what was right deep down, this was just a rebellious phase, it was bound to happen eventually, but it would be corrected.

The warrior had been harder, but once we started in on his son, he told us anything we wanted to know. We learned about her movements and what she was thinnking and how strong her wolf was. As I had suspected when she got back we would have to increase our wolfsbane doses to get her back to steady levels, I wasn't in the mood to deal with her wolf.

The hardest one had been the boy. No matter what we did to him he wouldn't tell us anything, not a word. He would scream and cry but never begged or offered information. He was loyal I would give him that only it just made torturing him more fun. His screams had been my favorites and I debated keeping him and decided against it.

"Alpha, the girl and boy are on the move what should we do?"

I'm coming, I'll see you soon....my darling.