how you meet (characters)

bill:

it was the last day of school. you were walking out of the doors when you saw the four familiar boys being sabotaged by Bowers' and his gang of weasels.
"y-y-you s-s-s-suck bowers!" one of them yelled. bowers and his gang turned around and you began to hold your breath.
"you s-s-say something, b-b-b-billy?" bowers mocked. you swallowed your pride and walked over to the boys.
"knock it off henry. don't you have anything better to do than pick on kids? or are you too scared to take on someone your own age?" you asked. bill, richie, eddie, and stan all turned around to look at you. henry's eyes met yours in a menacing gaze. "you punks are lucky this chick is here to save your sorry asses, and my dad is over there." he growled before walking away. bill walked up to you. "th-th-thanks, y/n." he mumbled. you smiled. you didn't think he knew your name, you were new that year after all.
"no problem. and don't let him knock you down about your stutter. it's cute." you said, causing the boy to blush while all of his friends whistled and laughed.

richie:

you were at the store getting some supplies when you saw three boys you knew from school, eddie, stanley, and richie. they were looking for medical supplies. "hey boys," you said. "everything okay?" you asked. "um, there's a kid outside. looks like someone killed him." eddie said. the boys looked at each other. "w-we need s-s-some supplies but, we don't have enough money." bill said. you looked at the things in your hands. you didn't really need it. you threw it on a random shelf and handed them the money from your pocket.
"here. you can have this. but i wanna see the kid."
the four of you went outside and slipped in the alley. there was a kid with glasses standing up next to a kid who had blood coming from his stomach.
"whoa! what happened to you?" you asked, running over to him.
"henry bowers happened, but he's obviously fine. and so are you," glasses said, winking. you laughed.
"nice one. don't they call you trashmouth?" you asked. he grumbled as his friends laughed. you turned to all the boys.
"i'm y/n." you said. you all went to school together, but didn't really know each other that well.
"i'm richie, but you can call me anytime." the kid said. all his friends rolled their eyes.
"yeah yeah, now get the fuck out of my way so i can help this guy richie." eddie said. you laughed.

eddie:

"um, excuse me?" you heard a voice say from behind the counter. you looked up from your magazine. "yes?" you responded. "do you work here?" the boy asked. you nodded. "yes i do, what can i help you with?" you asked, closing your magazine and putting it on the counter.
"the name is eddie kaspbrak, im here to pick up my gazebos."
you laughed.
"well eddie, we don't sell gazebos." you giggled. his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and then panic washed over his face.
"wha? but, my mom said she ordered my perscription! oh shit, oh shit, this is bad. im gonna die!" he said, taking his inhaler out of his fanny pack and taking a quick puff.
you laughed again.
"calm down, kid. they're called placebos. not gazebos." you said. he blushed in embarrassment.
"oh..."
you smiled, shaking your head as you grabbed his bag. you handed it to him.
"what's your name?" he asked. you smiled.
"y/n." you responded, taking his money. "pretty name." he said. you blushed.
"thank you eddie. oh and by the way, you wouldn't die without placebos. they're bullshit."

stanley:

(before i start one this i wanna say i have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever about jewish people or their religion so i'm gonna try to like not say anything about it and if i accidentally do and it's offensive i'm so sorry feel free to tell me what an ignorant asshole i am okay thanks)

you and stanley met in church. you had just moved to Derry, Maine with your family after school ended. you were surprised to find there were other jewish people there.
you were looking at the windows and decorations on the walls when you bumped into someone.
"oh! shit, im sorry," you said as you looked up. you saw the most beautiful boy looking back at you.
"what? oh, uh, it's alright, i wasn't looking either." he said, laughing. you smiled.
"i'm stanley." he said, sticking out his hand.
"y/n." you took his hand in yours for a handshake.
"nice to meet you, you must be new here, yeah? my dad and i kinda know everyone around here, but i've never seen you before." he said. you nodded.
"yeah, i just moved here from texas." (where are all my texans at holla it is the best state ok anyways)
"oh, that's pretty far." he said. you nodded again.
"well, i mean, if you don't have anything to do, you can always hang out with me and my friends. we're all kind of losers though, and richie's kind of annoying." he said. you laughed. "i'd love to stanley, thanks."

-

why was this hard to write & it kinda sucks sorry okay bye