part two ; he likes you but you don't like him

IM SO FUCKING PISSED!!! I SOENT TWO FUCKING DAYS WORKING ON THIS SHIT AND I HAD BILL'S, RICHIE'S AND MOST OF EDDIE'S DONE AND THAT SHIT

GOT

FUCKING

DELETED!! HAHA

IM GONNA FUCKING KILL SOMEONE

enjoy. please. or i'll track you down and make you eat dog food.

bill:
you were in the hallways at school putting things away in your locker when bill walked by you. "hi bill," you said. he looked at you with a blank expression and kept walking. you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and watched as he walked away before shutting your locker and running to catch up with him. "hey, what's the matter?" you asked, grabbing his arm. he tore himself away from your grip roughly and turned to look into your eyes. "i'm a problem?" he asked. you noticed tears were threatening to fall from his eyes at any second. you felt your heart fall to the floor. "bill, i...beverly told you what i said." you whispered. "yeah sh-sh-she fucking t-to-t-told me!" he exclaimed, his breathing becoming heavier. you just sat and looked at him with a loss of words until he finally calmed down. "y/n, i n-need you. you m-m-ma-make me so ha-happy. when i'm with you, i forget about g-g-georgie, and i forget about i-i-it, and i just think about   yo-u. i could make you happy too. l-let me make you happy." he said. at this point tears were running down your cheeks. "bill..." you whispered. he took a deep breath. "pl-ease. one date." he begged. you closed your eyes. "okay." you agreed. he smiled and kissed your cheek. "you w-won't regret it." he said before walking away.

richie:
you were on your way home from the quarry. you went alone, as you did quite often. it was relaxing for you. suddenly, there was a noise coming from the bushes next to you. you stopped and looked into the bushes, growing more and more worried as you remembered all of the kids who were currently missing and how you would be next. just as you were thinking of what you were gonna do next, none other than richie tozier popped out of the bushes. you stumbled backwards and your hand flew to your chest. "FUCK! RICHIE!" you yelled. he laughed. "i haven't even touched you yet and you're already screaming for me." he smirked. you flipped him off. "god, you're so fucking annoying." you said, rolling your eyes. "i can still make you fall in love with me though." he said. you scoffed. "yeah ok." you said, crossing your arms. "can you get out of my way now so i can go home?" you asked. "yeah sure, if you agree to do something for me." he said. "if you ask me to suck your dick i will literally punch you in the face trash mouth." you said. he laughed again. "i wasn't, but since you offered..." he said. "beep beep richie!" you growled. he laughed again. "i'm kidding, seriously y/n, i'm kidding, i'm sorry." he said. you faked a laugh. "funny." you said. you tried to walk around him but he moved into your way again. "wait wait wait," he said quickly. you rolled your eyes again. "what?" you asked. "i really fucking like you and i think i can surprise you okay? give me a week." he said. "a week to what?" you asked. "a week to make you like me!" he answered. "and what if i don't like you?" you asked. "then i'll leave you alone. forever." he promised. you thought for a second before responding. "okay. fine." you finally agreed. "YES! okay good cool i'll pick you up tomorrow at noon okay? bye!" he said quickly before running away, causing you to laugh and shake your head before continuing on your way home.

eddie:
the next day you were invited out with the losers by stanley. you agreed of course, forgetting all about eddie. you raced down the stairs and out of the door, smiling until your eyes landed on eddie. your face quickly fell. he looked away when you made eye contact but you could still tell he was gonna cry. "hey y/n." stanley said, stealing your attention from the smaller boy. "hey stanley, hey guys." you said to the rest of the losers. they all responded except eddie, but you ignored it and the eight of you went on your way. about halfway to the quarry, (i never make them hang out anywhere else wow) you noticed that eddie was falling behind the rest of you. you slowly began to distance yourself from the group until you were right next to him. "hey eddie-spaghetti." you said. "hey." he mumbled. he was looking down and kicking a rock with his feet. "are you just gonna avoid me all day then?" you asked. "well what do you expect me to do y/n? i love you. imagine if you were like, 'hey stan, i love you.' and he said, 'yikes i love beverly!' what the fuck would you do?" he responded, looking up at you. you were a bit taken aback. "i don't love stanley." you mumbled. he rolled his eyes. "well i love you. but it doesn't matter." he shook his head and tried to walk further ahead but you grabbed his hand and stopped him. he turned around and looked at your hands and then looked back up at you. "meet me tomorrow. just us two. show me you're better than stan. i want to love you too." you said. you could hear his change of breath and he quickly nodded his head. you smiled and walked ahead of him, leaving him breathless behind you.

stanley:
it was a few days later. stanley hadn't answered any of your phone calls, returned them, or even hung out with you and the losers. you were starting to miss him. you missed his laugh, and the way he rolled his eyes at everything richie said, and how he always talked about birds, and his hair, and everything. you felt your heart beat speed up the same way it did with bill when you thought of stanley. you perked up and looked at bill. you felt nothing. you smiled to yourself before getting up and running down the street. "um, okay? where the fuck are you going?" richie asked. "i'm going to take care of something!" you answered. "don't wait up!"
you ran all the way to stanley's house. you knocked on the door. stanley's dad answered. "h-hi mr. uris. is - *breath* is stanley home?" you asked, clearly out of breath. mr. uris nodded. he was clearly confused but moved out of your way anyways. "he's in his room." he said. you thanked him and ran upstairs to stanley's room. you knocked on the door. "yeah?" he called. you threw the door open. "y/n? what are you-" you cut him off by running up to him and kissing him. he was clearly shocked, and it took him a minute, but he kissed you back. you pulled away after a few seconds. "what was that for?" he asked. you smiled. "because i like you." you said. "but what about bill?" he asked. you shook your head. "i was with our friends today and i was thinking about you and i got butterflies in my stomach and then i looked at bill and i didn't. and now i'm here." you said. he smiled and pulled you into his arms for a hug. "i'm glad you're here."  you smiled into his chest. "i am too."

okAY i spent like FOUR HOURS WRITING THIS SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

i have to do a part three for all of them except stanley's cause you know.

ok bye its literally 1:30 in the morning and i'm so tired goodnight love u xoxo