requested finn imagine

for DelilahKaspbrak

pacing back and forth in the bathroom, vivian chewed on her already bitten down nails as a force of nervous habit. her blue eyes were filled with tears. she waited for five minutes, as instructed on the box, but it felt like hours.

when the time was up the picked up the test.

Positive

her hand covered her mouth to control her sobs as she cried.

when she finally collected herself she walked out of the bathroom with the stick in her hand.

"finn-" she started but stopped when she saw how everyone was also out there. he stopped laughing with jack and looked at her. she quickly hid it behind her back.

"yeah, babe? what's up?" he asked. she felt her lip begin to quiver again.

"i need to talk to you. it's very important." she said. he slowly got up from his seat and followed her into the next room, where she began to break down again.

"i'm sorry, i'm so sorry." she cried. he began to get worried, thinking she might have cheated on him or something.

"why? what's wrong?" he asked. she took the pregnancy test from behind her back and handed it to him.

his eyes widened. he grabbed it from her hands and looked at it.

"you're pregnant with my baby?" he asked. she nodded. he was scared, obviously. but he couldn't help feeling a little excited. he smiled and touched her stomach.

"you're pregnant with my baby." he repeated. she looked at him and he wiped her tears away with his thumb and then sweetly kissed her lips.

"we're gonna be the greatest fucking parents."