bill imagine for maura

-cockblocked  an og <3

only a lil nsfw ur prob good lmao

maura sighed as she stepped out of the shower. she rang her hair out and then wrapped it in a towel, letting it sit on her head. she walked into her room and looked at the clock. bill wouldn't be over for another ten minutes.

she picked out a nice shirt and some shorts from her closet and removed the towel wrapped around her body. she only had a her underwear on when she heard her door open. she quickly spun her head around as she attempted to cover herself up.

"f-f-f-fuck!" bill struggled to even get the words out.

"no no no no no! w-what are you doing?" maura exclaimed, still frantically trying to cover herself up. she could feel bill's eyes burning holes into her skin, causing her cheeks to heat up and turn pink.

"i'm s-s-sorry! h-how was i s-supposed to know you w-were n-n-naked?" he asked, chuckling lightly.

"o-only half naked!" she exclaimed defensively, wrapping her towel back around herself. bill was still laughing.

"i d-d-don't know w-why you're so sh-shy, i s-see you in a s-s-swimsuit all the time." he said as he stepped closer to her. she shivered as his fingers ran lightly up her arm and across her collarbone. his fingers wrapped in her towel and he took it off again, her breath got caught in her throat and he smirked.

"s-stop being n-n-nervous." he whispers lightly before pressing his lips into hers and pulling her into him forcefully.

"m-my parents are home, bill." she mutters against his lips. he chuckles.

"well then i g-guess you outta be q-quiet."