he asks you for nudes (characters)

when i think of this i think of people taking nudes with polaroids which for some reason i feel is like something that was common like idk i need to ask my mom what they did in the 80's. oh lol nsfw!!!

bill:
"h-hey y/n?" your boyfriend said nervously as he sat on your bed. "hmm?" you responded as you finished your makeup. "don't get m-mad, alright? it's okay if you say n-no." he said. "okay? what is it bill?" you asked. "d-d-do you think you could take some polaroids for me?" he asked. "of what?" "of y-y-you." he mumbled. "like of my face?" you asked. he sighed. "n-no, well yes, all of y-ou, so when i get l-lonely and..." he paused and gulped. "h-h-horny...i have s-something." he finished. you turned around. "bill denbrough! you want nudes?" you laughed. he blushed. "o-only if it's okay with you!" he exclaimed. you giggled and walked over to your drawer. "i thought you would never ask," you said, pulling out a photo album. "there baby. it's full of them." you winked. he blushed and opened it. "j-jesus fuck, y/n."

richie:
"so you know my birthday is coming up." richie said. "yeah i know." you replied, not looking away from the tv. "have you thought about what you wanna get or do for me?" he asked. you looked at him. "maybe, why?" you laughed. "because i think i know what i want. like, really really want." he said, his eyes glossing over. "yeah? and what's that, tozier?" you asked, resting you head in your hand. "i want naked photos of you, if you're okay with that." he said. "you want naked photos of me? don't you have playboys?" you asked. he blushed. "how do you know about those?" he asked. you laughed. "because you put them under your bed but not even all the way. they're so easy to see." you teased. "well anyways yeah i have playboys but they're not my girlfriend." he said. you sighed. "we'll see tozier, we'll see."

eddie:
"i'm tired of my mom treating me like a baby." your boyfriend whined. you laughed. "then quit acting like one, baby." you teased. he glared at you. "i'm not a baby." he said. "are too." "am not!" "are too." "am not!!!" "prove it, kaspbrak. do something bad. something naughty." you laughed. he thought for a moment before his face lit up and he went to grab your camera from your closet. "what are you gonna do with my camera?" you asked, laughing. "i'm gonna take naked pictures of my girlfriend. and keep them under my bed." he said. you choked on your spit. "wha-what? naked photos of me?" you asked. his face fell. "oh shit, fuck, um i mean, y-yeah if you uh. if you'll let me..." he muttered. you gulped but stood up and reached for the bottom of your shirt. "hey, you don't have to." he said. you swallowed before smirking and lifting your shirt over your head. "don't be a baby."

stanley:
you and your boyfriend stanley were out in your favorite "secret place" which was really just a field where no one ever went. you both came here often to talk and hang out privately. "hey y/n." "yeah, stan?" "did you know that richie has playboys under his bed?" "can't say i'm surprised. why?" you asked, giggling. he sighed. "i don't know. i wonder what it's like to have, like, naked pictures of a girl." he said, reaching for your hand. "i wouldn't know." you laughed as he intertwined your fingers. "i kinda wanna know." he said. you looked at him. "you want a playboy?" you asked. "no no no, i don't want to see naked women, i want to see you naked." he said bluntly. your eyes widened. "naked photos of me? why?" you asked. "i don't look like a playboy model." you murmured. he laughed. "but you're still hot as fuck. you don't have to, it was just a thought." he said. "really babe. you don't have to." he brought your hand up to his and kissed it. you got up and began to walk away. "y/n? where are you going? did i make you mad?" he called after you. "no stan! i'm going to take your pictures!" you yelled, sending shocks through is body. "oh, okay, cool!"