he likes you but you dont like him (characters)

bill:
"come on y/n please! give him a chance. he's a really sweet guy." beverly, your best friend said. "no bev. you like him. what kind of best friend do you think i am?" you asked. she sighed. "i want him to be happy. and i want you to be happy. i know you could make each other happy. please." she begged. "he talks about you all the time. sometimes he doesn't even stutter." she said. you rolled your eyes. "i don't like him like that beverly." you said. "he's a real sweet guy and all but, after what happened to georgie i cant fix him. i cant help him." you said. "he will just be a problem." you said, sighing deeply.

richie:
"hey hot stuff." "fuck off, trashmouth!" you exclaimed as you kept walking down the street. "you look beautiful today." he said, running to catch up with you. "thanks." "can i tell ya something?" he asked. "what?" you rolled your eyes. "i'm in love with you and one day i'm gonna make you fall in love with me." he said. you laughed. "good luck tozier." "won't need it babe." he kissed your cheek and ran back to his  friends.

eddie:
"y/n, can i tell you a secret?" eddie, one of your best friends said as you walked ahead of the other losers. "yeah eds. sure." you said. he wiped his sweaty palms on his shirt. "i like you." he said. you smiled. "well i hope so, i like you too eddie." you laughed. he sighed and closed his eyes. "no y/n. i love you. as more than a friend." he said. you stopped walking. "please say something." he whispered. "um, eddie...you're really sweet but- i like stanley...." you said. his heart dropped to the floor. "oh. okay. i get it." "i'm sorry eddie..." "no, don't be. it's fine. let's get you home."

stanley:
"y/n! there's someone here to see you!" your mom called from downstairs. "he's really cute." she whispered. your eyes lit up, hoping it was bill. you quickly ran to the door and threw it open to reveal stan STANding (HAHA) there with flowers in his hand.
"oh..hi stanley." you said. "hi y/n. um, there's something i need to tell you. he said, shifting his position. he thrusted the flowers towards you. "i like you a lot and i want to be with you all the time." he said quickly. you sat there quietly, not knowing what to say. you slowly reached for the flowers. "o-oh..i um. that's sweet..." you said, forcing a smile. "stanley..." you mumbled. he smiled. "i like billy." you said quietly. his face fell immediately. "oh. billy." he said. "stan im s-" "no y/n don't apologize. i get it, good luck with bill." he said as he turned and ran off.

IM BACK BITCHES!

sorry i've been gone so long ): i was busy af but here i am now ! i love you all and i hope your holidays were great <3 happy 2018!!