richie imagine for elizabeth

darktozier  sorry for the wait love

you didn't even know how you ended up here.

you just wanted to have a normal summer. and now you were chasing down an evil fucking clown with your friends while everyone else was swimming and eating popsicles and going to the movies.

you got dragged into the house by richie. you had to admit, you were extremely terrified. but it was pretty badass being the only girl who went into the house.

you, bill, eddie, and richie split up along the lower story of the house. it smelled like dust and death. it didn't look much better either.

"guys..." richie spoke in a shaky voice. you looked over at him and noticed a paper in his hand. "what is it, rich?" you asked, walking over to him. he didn't tear his eyes from the paper. you noticed it was another missing poster.

and it had all of his information on it.

"why does it say i'm missing?" he asked.

"you're not missing, richie." you said, reaching for the paper. he pulled away.

"it says i'm missing! that's my name, my face, my age. that's me!" he exclaimed. he began freaking out. you looked back at bill and eddie. they didn't know what to do either.

"richie - rich - richie...richie look at me!" you yelled, finally grasping his attention. "you're right here. you're with me." you said, grabbing his hands as the paper fell to the floor. one of your hands went up to stroke his face. he gulped nervously. "you're okay. i promise." you whisper.

"thank you." he manages. you nod. "of course richie." you say, beginning to walk away. he grabbed your hand, making you turn back around.

"elizabeth i don't know if we're gonna make it out of here alive so i'm just gonna come right out and say this. i love you. i love you so much." he rambles, catching you off guard.

"i feel like right here is an extremely inappropriate place to tell you i love you too." you say. richie chuckles before pulling you into him and kissing you sweetly.

"we'll make it out of here. i'll do it for you." he mumbles against your lips before pulling away.

"let's go kick some clown ass."