i need advice

this book has turned into me just doing whatever tf i want and im sorry i'm tryna get back on my bs but we know i'm dysfunctional.

but i need advice.

sooo i have this friend named "sarah" and she's like my best friend y'all , well was. but she cheated on one of the most popular guys in our grade, we'll call him adam. so adam and i are close asf right , and i tried to help him get over the break up w sarah but he started being a lil flirty. i never acted on it bc he had just broken up w my friend but i didn't necessarily stop it either.

well sarah starts noticing and tells me she wants adam back so i completely backed off even tho at this point i liked adam a lot. but she still continues talking to this other guy she cheated on adam with and adam found out and dropped her.

all of this takes time over a month and a half. so A MONTH AND A HALF AFTER ADAM GETS CHEATED ON BY SARAH he tells me he likes me a lot and wants to be with me and asked if i would ever give him a chance. i said yes i would but i don't wanna start drama.

we decide to be a little lowkey so we don't hurt sarah's feelings.

but she found out. she told me she was hurt but she loved me and supported me and that i deserve to be w adam bc we make each other happy. i helped her get on good terms w adam and everything was fine.

until she goes behind my back to tell him him she still loves him and wants another chance.

he said no bc he was happy w me and all this , but i didn't say anything to her and i thought we were still good.

i was wrong (-:

she starts ignoring me , and so i asked her what was wrong. we got into a fight and she completely switched up on me and told me im hurting her and she can't believe im dating her ex and im violating the girl code and all this.

i maintained my cool until she started switching up my words and saying i was saying shit i never said. i told her i didn't wanna fix things w her if she just wanted to play victim lmfao

well she told everyone i WaS bEiNg MeAn and everyone started attacking me and calling me selfish and a bitch and a snake and THREATENING TO FIGHT ME and everything and i hate my life (-: im extremely stressed but i don't think i'm in the wrong. im very careful on how i act w adam when i'm around her, i don't brag about having him or anything. i act like we're just friends really.

or i used to, now i could give a shit (:

but do y'all think i'm in the wrong ? pls tell me before i lose my mind. thank u

xoxo <3